IGNORED

Malone Fm V Dr Faustus

42nite

Guest MaloneFM

A has been v A never was.

One does find that as the sun comes up they tend to go back in the coffins. 'Red Eyed and Half Wit would be more appropriate.

However the herr doktor is in for a cap doffing as to the manner of his response. It made I larf!

Blimey thats tricky.

Malone is very funny and a CITY fan.

The Doc, well, in the short time ive been on here he must be regarded a legend, after all, you all accept his wit, needless to say you don't mind of his many fingers on each hand.

He's got an advantage with all those extra fingers in a keyboard battle as well.

Although he is elderly and i would imagine arthritis ridden. :D

Guest DrFaustus

Although he is elderly and i would imagine arthritis ridden. :D

Oh dear Browner, you were on your final warning as well. The extra fingers come in useful for fingering my sisters. :rolleyes:

Guest MaloneFM

You will find the herr doktor appeals to the lowest common denomiator on this forum. Lower wit matching obviously the lower league.

However it does amuse the chaps at the Pilgrim especially my good chums Matthew Lorenzo and Peter Powell when he does the Irene song from his AHEM lower area

Guest DrFaustus

I said "what" not "who" are you going to do.

Made I Laugh.

I for one feel the Doc takes enough abuse... oh hell, who am I kidding. Goat Buggering Pikey Scumbag. :)

Now you've gone too far. I NEVER bugger the goats! They give incredible head mind. :wub:

Guest DrFaustus

Better than your sisters?

Well no, now you're being silly!

when Granny reads this thread, she'l be outraged by your comments young 'un. Just as well the temazepam has kicked in, eh?

Well no, now you're being silly!

when Granny reads this thread, she'l be outraged by your comments young 'un. Just as well the temazepam has kicked in, eh?

Speaking of medication with hypnotic properties, did you ever find out what happened to a goat after a few magic mushrooms?

Whilst on a medical subject as well, ive heard Malone had a colostomy bag fitted, should stop some of that shit from getting on this forum eh?

Only kidding Malone Love ya really (dream on)

Guest DrFaustus

Speaking of medication with hypnotic properties, did you ever find out what happened to a goat after a few magic mushrooms?

Whilst on a medical subject as well, ive heard Malone had a colostomy bag fitted, should stop some of that shit from getting on this forum eh?

Only kidding Malone Love ya really (dream on)

Goats get even more 'horny' after mushrooms mate.

As for Malone's bag, it isn't fitted properly, either that or he has hideous incontinence. Oh, hang on...

Guest MaloneFM

Come on Malone, fight back you old fruitcake. I'm getting bored.

Fight back? Good god man I never fight for anything. And as for the bag Mr bLIAR has seen fit to tax my HTV pension to the bloody hilt. So I have cutback on the colly bags.

Mind you give me a six gallon Aldi bag anyday. Just don't be in the Williams under the gantry after curry night

Marvellous! Any film you'd care to share with me old fruit?

Lesbians arent made for sharing I'm afraid, so let me give you the short answer, No.

The long answer would be Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Besides, like ive said, theyve finished the mudwrestling and are cleaning each other off now, i don't think you'd enjoy it as much. :whistle:

Fight back? Good god man I never fight for anything. And as for the bag Mr bLIAR has seen fit to tax my HTV pension to the bloody hilt. So I have cutback on the colly bags.

Mind you give me a six gallon Aldi bag anyday. Just don't be in the Williams under the gantry after curry night

Understandable. If you're buying frozen curries in Aldi then you're going to need a tank let alone a bag.

Guest MaloneFM

One doesn't inbibe that frozen shite from Aldi. One has a Ruby Murray with the good doktor upon the friday evening and the occasional livener.

The Aldi bag goes around one's waist in the gantry and bombs AWAY!

One doesn't inbibe that frozen shite from Aldi. One has a Ruby Murray with the good doktor upon the friday evening and the occasional livener.

The Aldi bag goes around one's waist in the gantry and bombs AWAY!

I'm glad i don't sit in the Williams.

Nothing to do with your "bombing", I'm just glad i don't sit in the Williams. :D

Guest DrFaustus

Outside of the topic subjects we see what exactly. Eight or nine posters involved in some response, and one of those critical. Now how popular is that ?

How dare me and Malone have fun, you less than cheery old bastard.

Archived