IGNORED

Whatever Next

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

Maybe Danny will be getting a death threat like Houllier did!! After all 34 points out of 38 is rubbish. For gods sake get behind them.

No need for stupid death threats, that's way beyond necessary. Yes I agree Houllier is a cr@p manager and has turned Liverpool into a boring predicatable side dependant on Owen and Gerrard but that's still no reason to send death threats for god's sake!

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

I was just trying to make the point that after 2 bad results everyone is getting on the players and managers back. This is when the team needs the fans fully behind them.

Its the world we live in these days; everyone is now expecting instant success and instant results, unlike days of yore when patience was a virtue many possessed... since the 80s patience is a rarity because people are spoiled and expect everything NOW.

After 11 games won people expect 46 games won. When it doesn't happen there are calls for executions and firing squads etc. Its a natural consequence of our instant society.

Therefore 11 wins = automatic promotion and 2 games without a loss = automatic sackings.

simple maths me old mucka.

Archived