IGNORED

Last Nights Game...

Guest Red_heaven

Guest Red_heaven

Just like to add a few of my thoughts on last nights game.

It wasn't a great performance but I thought that the reaction of some of our supporters was out of order...i know people are entitled to voice their opinions but i think that booing the team off the field will not help them whatsoever.

I think that the record of win 11 lose 1 draw 1 is not bad form at all...it obviously would have been nice to keep the run going for as long as possible but it hasn't worked that way.

I think that we will get auto promotion! there are lot of games to play yet and ourselves and other teams will have a few more ups and down before the seasons out and the next couple of months will be a crucial time for BCFC ...but if we put the last two games behind us and get behind the team I'm sure we will get back to winning ways and get promotion which is the ultimate aim of BCFC so we all need to work together encourage the team and that way city have every chance!

Come on you reds! :rolleyes:

great post!

We are all frustrated, but we are "supporters!"

We ALL knew thi run would end and we would not have the rub of the green - and in my opinion we have had the best of lady luck over the past month or so!

We were in 9th remember - now we are 2nd and chasing automatic promotion, something that we couldnt have thought about before!

We will be there - no doubts about it, we just gotta keep getting points...

Archived