11,630 Clist, Bell

26/12/2000 Northampton 2 Bristol City 0

6,064 Savage, Forrester

24/1/1998 Bristol City 0 Northampton 0

23/8/1997 Northampton 2 Bristol City 1

6,217 Seal, Gayle Cramb

Could be a close game looking at that

Guest DrFaustus

Yep we lost 7-1 Away to them in Division 4 during the 82-83 season during the dark days when we went from the top division to the basement divison in 3 successive seasons.

Dark days? Depends on your perspective sir. :D

Speaking as a Rovers fan, those days weren't dark. Saying that, we were almost as shite in 1981-83.

Our dark days are still present as long as we are outside of The Championship...

I only see that level and The Premiership as a good standard of Football...

Anything below that, IE: League One and League Two, I'll always see as a fairly poor standard...

The way we are going at the moment, you can almost forget about it being "Yeovil Town" to be looking forward too... More like "Yate Town" the way we are going at the moment, and I don't mean that in perspective of us getting relegated, but Yate Town making it into the League within a couple of Decades or something stupid like that...

We are slowly becoming the Rochdale of League One I reckon, and thus am not looking too forward to it either! :ranting:

I've just looked at the Non-League Tables, and I've just noticed Mangotsfield could be on their way to the Conference South!

Early days I know, and I guess there's still Forest Green clutching on, but who knows where we'll all be in 20 years or so... :dunno:

Archived