IGNORED

Fao Red Goblin

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I see your queen's own Mafia have destroyed another peice of English heritage with our new "Public prosecution service". I can see the point but announcing it before telling the queen was just disrespectable.

But we will strike back. Already my Royalist minnions have taken to the caves of Willsbridge Mill. Armed with Ak-47's and grenade launchers the reveloution is poised. With the army spread all over the world the English people will have a proper ruler within days.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN (And her corgis" :rolleyes::D;)

I see your queen's own Mafia have destroyed another peice of English heritage with our new "Public prosecution service".  I can see the point but announcing it before telling the queen was just disrespectable.

But we will strike back.  Already my Royalist minnions have taken to the caves of Willsbridge Mill.  Armed with Ak-47's and grenade launchers the reveloution is poised.  With the army spread all over the world the English people will have a proper ruler within days.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN (And her corgis"  :)  :)  :D

Nice patriotic touch, there willsbridge, using a Commie made revoulutionary gat?

dont you trust our SLR, or SA80 then? shame on you a royalist!!! :D:D

Guest WillsbridgeRed

No self respecting freedom fighter will be seen dead without an AK, with some lovely ammunition belts around the shoulders - Retro is in mate!

No self respecting freedom fighter will be seen dead without an AK, with some lovely ammunition belts around the shoulders - Retro is in mate!
B****** thats the M16, and M90 out then!!! Have to buy a nice shemagh for a disguise then!! PS thought police, this is humour, not real for fox sake!! :dunno::blush::D:o

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"PS thought police, this is humour, not real for fox sake!!"

yes just humour, there is no munitions being stockpiled in Willsbridge, there are no plans for a coup and there aren't any plans to execute Tony Blair - :dunno:

But Bucksred everything you hear isn't always the truth - The "admin" tell you that Red Goblin is banned, but in reality this enemy to the queen is now being displayed on a spike somewhere in the Tower.

"PS thought police, this is humour, not real for fox sake!!"

yes just humour, there is no munitions being stockpiled in Willsbridge, there are no plans for a coup and there aren't any plans to execute Tony Blair -  :D

But Bucksred everything you hear isn't always the truth - The "admin" tell you that Red Goblin is banned, but in reality this enemy to the queen is now being displayed on a spike somewhere in the Tower.

I did think he was displayed at Whorefield for taking the p*** out of the afflicted, or should that be in Baadiff, where ewe have been framed!! :o:o

God they are coming to get me--ha ha hee hee!! :dunno::blush:

Nice patriotic touch, there willsbridge, using a Commie made revoulutionary gat?

dont you trust our SLR, or SA80 then? shame on you a royalist!!! :dunno:  :blush:

Why would anyone want to use that piece of junk when they could use the most versatile and easy to use assault weapon there is in existence. Although i highly doub't you'd get an ak47 as thay don't grow on trees, far more likely youd get an AK-74 :D

The SA80 is a dismal piece of kit, our armed forces would be far better of using M-16's or even the AK whatever it is that the spetznas use, or even M4's, a Famas is better, as is a steyer aug.

Why would anyone want to use that piece of junk when they could use the most versatile and easy to use assault weapon there is in existence.  Although i highly doub't you'd get an ak47 as thay don't grow on trees, far more likely youd get an AK-74 :dunno:

The SA80 is a dismal piece of kit, our armed forces would be far better of using M-16's or even the AK whatever it is that the spetznas use, or even M4's, a Famas is better, as is a steyer aug.

Technical point here. The AK47 is the original, followed by the AKM, which was copied by various Warsaw Pact countries, and China the type 56. The AK74, is the latest weapon in 4.85mm. Ya want to kill someone use the AK47/AKM, if ya wanna injure the sucker, the 74 is best.

Personally, I'd go for the Valmet/Galil/R5 cos the basic AK is good but Finland/Israel/RSA have improved it all round. I have heard the HK36 is quite good, and the Steyr is good if the Aussies use it instead of the M16. And yeah the SA80 is a piece of ######!!

You sure about the ak-74 being 4.85 ? I'm sure it fires the standard 5.56 Nato round, which most assault weapons around fire these days, the only exceptions are the German G3 which is a 7.76 or something like that caliber.

It's just i'm sure that the ak-74 has been around not too much less than the 47, i'm pretty sure that far more 74's were used in Vietnam, because they are a slightly revised form of 47, they have a folding stock, but as far as i have ever been aware the calibre was either the same or changed to the standard nato calibre. I may be wrong, but i was sure that is how it was :dunno:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Courtesy of the Syrian black market, we now have 2 T-72's (£3000 each, one owner) 10 106mm recoiless jeep mounted cannons ($900 each)

Her majesty, opps I mean out mystery benefactor has been very generous so far

You sure about the ak-74 being 4.85 ?  I'm sure it fires the standard 5.56 Nato round, which most assault weapons around fire these days, the only exceptions are the German G3 which is a 7.76 or something like that caliber.

It's just i'm sure that the ak-74 has been around not too much less than the 47, i'm pretty sure that far more 74's were used in Vietnam, because they are a slightly revised form of 47, they have a folding stock, but as far as i have ever been aware the calibre was either the same or changed to the standard nato calibre.  I may be wrong, but i was sure that is how it was ;)

The Ivans AK are 4,45mm, but they make em these days for any cal, so yeah you can get em is 5.56 NATO. The G3 is likewise in many caibres originally 7,62 NATO, but you can even get in in 5,56mm. The oldball weapon you are thinking of it the French gat, which was in 7,5mm (Typical Frech bloody awkward sods) MAS or something like it..

The majority of AK's used in Nam were AK47 folding butts, and Type 56 wooden butts. I would imagine AKM's were used as well, although I though they first saw service in Arabs 0 Isrealis 3, third round in 73. We saw the first ones in southern Africa in 75 or so I seem to remember, but they may have been Chicom copies, rather than Ivan pieces

Ah right, cheers, the french one is the Famas is it not ?
Yep thats the one. They used it in one of the Star Wars Films I beleive.

Willsbridge, hope they were careful owners, and you have taxed and tested them, cos if ya dont the traffic plod will have ye, and you couldnt start a revolution if the best toys were in Dibbles back yard, it just wouldnt be British, would it???? :blink::clap:

Also you have told the USAF about it so they try and miss everyone, must be in triplicate, in red white and blue, and in nice simple words they can understand!!!!! :clap:

Whens the Goblin allowed back into the play-pen then??

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I think Goblins stint in the tower should be over soon.

An Apache Gunship flew over my work yesterday, I think i'm a marked man.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"ROMANIAN Model SAR-1 Kalashnikov (AK74-pattern) semiautomatic rifle (7.62x39) mfg. by Cugir in 2002 with just enough U.S.-made parts added to be legal in its current configuration. NEW, UNISSUED with 100% bluing with wood stock-fittings, chrome-lined 16" barrel, integral scope-rail and black-plastic grip. Includes THREE detachable double-stack magazines: a 10-round, a 30-round, and a 40-round (all new). Only ONE of these remaining in stock! . . . $350"

You can buy anything on the net these days :blink:

I think Goblins stint in the tower should be over soon.

An Apache Gunship flew over my work yesterday, I think i'm a marked man.

If its French, dont worry, :cool:

If its Russian, worry, :D

If its Yank, youre in the ######!! :o:o:o:D

The British cant afford to train the pilot!! :D

The Germans would have a commitee to see if it was warlike, then surrender! ;)

The thought police will definitely have ya, costing firearms, far too subversive, unless you are Al Queda in which case they'd ignore you!! :D:D:D

Who is next for the sin bin then???? :blink::clap::clap:

Archived