IGNORED

Luck?

NailseaRed

I'm not saying our run was entirely down to that. But if we had not had Miller's goal disallowed on sat and had the ref given us one of the two penalties, would we not all be raving bout still being on our run? Our performances would still of been the same but we would just not have dropped any points.

I think the lose last night has really put light to our performances rather than previously it just being the results that mattered. I hope DW has a real look at the team now and works out how to sort it all out.

Still a way to go, we still have the same squad as before so I still think we have a great possibility of going up. Come on Danny now is the time to prove you know what yuo're doing by getting the team back in shape for saturdays match.

I'm not saying our run was entirely down to that. But if we had not had Miller's goal disallowed on sat and had the ref given us one of the two penalties, would we not all be raving bout still being on our run? Our performances would still of been the same but we would just not have dropped any points.

I think the lose last night has really put light to our performances rather than previously it just being the results that mattered. I hope DW has a real look at the team now and works out how to sort it all out.

Still a way to go, we still have the same squad as before so I still think we have a great possibility of going up. Come on Danny now is the time to prove you know what yuo're doing by getting the team back in shape for saturdays match.

Personally I have considered that we have a run of bad luck in recent matches that up until the last two game's we have been able to overcome.

The most obvious example has been the lack of penalties but there are others. Saturday was probably pretty even from what I've seen and heard we got away with a couple of things ourselves.

Guest bristol south end

Wednesday were possibly one of the worst teams i have ever seen us play away from AG,they were dire,there only shot on target came in the 94th minute for gods sake and we should of battered them,we will not come up against such a poor team away from AG this season and that is very worrying the same can be said about last nites opponents,luckily our fete is still very much in our hands,let us hope and prey that DW has the tactical nous to be able to achieve our goal and get us out of this dog of a division because a lot of the fan's nerves are beginning to frey,especially mine

Archived