IGNORED

Team V Stockport

Bristol Boy

4-4-2

Assuming Matt Hill's fit

.........................................Phillips..............................................................

Carey........................Coles........................Butler.................................Hill.....

Wilkshire....................Doherty....................Tinnion.................................Brown..

.................................Peacock.....................Miller.........................................

Subs

Lita

Roberts

Fortune

Goodfellow

Burnell or Woodman

What I'd do

...............................................Phillips..........................................................

.....................Carey...................Coles.........................Fortune...................

Goodfellow.................Wilkshire...........Doherty..............Tinnion.........Brown....

..................................Lita...................Peacock......................................

Subs

Miller

Roberts

Hill

Burnell

Brown M

With no signings, it's our line up most likely to score goals.

It's a toss up between LP & LM beacuse neither are scoring, but LP's slightly stronger and could possibly bring Lita into the game more.

Marvin could replace Aaron with Goodfellow moving to the left if his end product is nil.I confess, along with many other Forum Members, I'm beginning to loose patience with him.

We still have a great chance of automatic promotion but it's no time for wallflowers we need players who really want it and moreover, CAN DO IT.

Bristol expects chaps.......DON'T LET US DOWN AGAIN!!

With no signings, it's our line up most likely to score goals.

I'm sorry but this bit just jumped out at me!

We are not Chelski or ManUrethra, since when did two below standard results send us scurrying into the transfer market? We already have the strongest squad in this league, the last thing we need is to give DW more choice for god sake.

I'm sorry but this bit just jumped out at me!

We are not Chelski or ManUrethra, since when did two below standard results send us scurrying into the transfer market? We already have the strongest squad in this league, the last thing we need is to give DW more choice for god sake.

I suppose it depends if you want to be promoted or not.

I think it is highly unlikely that we will achieve automatic promotion, as Plymouth are more consisitent (over the season) and are far tougher physically and mentally.

QPR score goals and don't loose at home.

With a large amount of possession, we couldn't score Saturday and with even more possession last night, only scored one.It's not good enough.

Guest Bootylicious
I suppose it depends if you want to be promoted or not.

I think it is highly unlikely that we will achieve automatic promotion, as Plymouth are more consisitent (over the season) and are far tougher physically and mentally.

QPR score goals and don't loose at home.

With a large amount of possession, we couldn't score Saturday and with even more possession last night, only scored one.It's not good enough.

Jamie Cureton...... The one that got away (and who will now lead QPR to automatic promotion ahead of ourselves) !

Archived