IGNORED

What's Happening With You Guys?

the_real_city

The the beginning of the season you were my prediction to go up automatically with Forest. And i know it isn't too late for that, but how come you've made a similar start to last season? You seemed to have bought well to add to an already decent squad, yet the results havent been good. Is it a case of playing well and not getting the rewards?

I haven't seen any of your game tonight, i will have to wait for the repeat.

The the beginning of the season you were my prediction to go up automatically with Forest. And i know it isn't too late for that, but how come you've made a similar start to last season? You seemed to have bought well to add to an already decent squad, yet the results havent been good. Is it a case of playing well and not getting the rewards?

We won, mate, keep watchin this space.

The only game that we have performed badly in was home to Blackpool. The two losses away from home we actually played OK, and were very unfortunate to come away with 0 points. I would reccomend you watch the game on repeat, it was a classic. Cardiff boy Cotterill was fantastic, the best i have ever seen him play. We could go up this season, if we perform like we did in that 2nd half.

Excellent performance from us with 10 men, after what happened just before halftime. Whats wrong with us???

Archived