IGNORED

The Lowest Point

Dastardly and Muttley

This has to be just about the lowest point I've had in the last 15 years or so of watching City.

Our vice-captain has just been involved in a punch up on the pitch with one of our own players, in front of a national TV audience and in a game that we needed badly to win.

Several of our players are involved in a court case.

The team appear to have lost all confidence and knowledge of their roles on the pitch.

There is a total lack of team spirit evident, when was the last time you saw a City player clap one of their own or offer encouragement? I can't remember that for a long time, the last player who did it regularly was Tommy Doc!

However, this has to become a turning point. I feel GJ needs to create a "them against us" atmosphere within the team. As much as we may not like it, this could include refusal to talk to local media and effectively operating a closed shop within the club. Ferguson has done it so many times at Man Utd when things were going against them, and we need to learn to stick together, not shoot ourselves in the foot.

We need to gather together, pick up the pieces and come back stronger. A battling win here at Sixfields could change everything, so lets pull together and get it.

A final note, I support Bristol City, not the individuals in the club. Carey and Orr should be ashamed, and a suspension at least should/must await.

This has to be just about the lowest point I've had in the last 15 years or so of watching City.

Our vice-captain has just been involved in a punch up on the pitch with one of our own players, in front of a national TV audience and in a game that we needed badly to win.

Several of our players are involved in a court case.

The team appear to have lost all confidence and knowledge of their roles on the pitch.

There is a total lack of team spirit evident, when was the last time you saw a City player clap one of their own or offer encouragement? I can't remember that for a long time, the last player who did it regularly was Tommy Doc!

However, this has to become a turning point. I feel GJ needs to create a "them against us" atmosphere within the team. As much as we may not like it, this could include refusal to talk to local media and effectively operating a closed shop within the club. Ferguson has done it so many times at Man Utd when things were going against them, and we need to learn to stick together, not shoot ourselves in the foot.

We need to gather together, pick up the pieces and come back stronger. A battling win here at Sixfields could change everything, so lets pull together and get it.

A final note, I support Bristol City, not the individuals in the club. Carey and Orr should be ashamed, and a suspension at least should/must await.

well said. It's City that's important.

Archived