IGNORED

Bristolcityskytv

swampy

typical sky - 2 hours of City live and no mention of Rovers or Swindon and just incidental mention of Yeovil. why are sky so biassed? time they stopped focussing live simply on Bristol City. pls attend sky agm and make official complaint.

I don't get it. Why should the sags or swindle get a mention...there not even in this league... were they playing on the grass banks behind the stands?

I don't get it. Why should the sags or swindle get a mention...there not even in this league... were they playing on the grass banks behind the stands?

I think you'll find there's a certain amount of sarcasm in Swampy's post, probably with reference to a regular poster on here. I'm probably totally wrong in my assumption though. So what the hell is it all about?

• Admin

typical sky - 2 hours of City live and no mention of Rovers or Swindon and just incidental mention of Yeovil. why are sky so biassed? time they stopped focussing live simply on Bristol City. pls attend sky agm and make official complaint.

I heard a rumour that RadioRovers standards' have slipped tonight as well and didn't even provide one score update (let alone the result) of tonight's Gas game!

Archived