IGNORED

Kiosks In The Atyeo

beaverface

Just like to say that I went to a Kiosk and bought a coffee, I asked for a Yorkee with the coffee and was told that I'd have to go to another Kiosk to get that.

I then proceeded to queue is a massive line waiting to get served whilst my lovely cup of hot coffee got cold.

Apparently the segregation of Kiosk services is due to the meeting that the fans had with the board in an attempt to improve services. Whilst I can appreciate the efforts made, in reality this was impractical.

I guess I could have got a coffee and choccy bar together at a different Kiosk, but I didn't know this was being implemented, it was only afterwards that I happened to glance up at the menu boards to notice a not-so-clear biro scribbled note explaining the situation.

To whoever is concerned, can they please look into this scenario again please, it just makes logical sense that if your going to buy a coffee, you may want some chocolate with it.

The trial also proved, that by splitting the services of the Kiosks you also changed the balance of the queues. Some kiosks didn't have any queues at all, and yet the others had absolutely massive queues.

Archived