IGNORED

If You Boo.

Will Rollason

If you boo our boys (and yes it is your god given right)how old are you?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What difference does it make how old these people are??

I'm guessing if someone on here said they were 15 or so you would say your immature ect.

it is up to them if they want to boo or not.

I'm sure not many people will come on here and admit they booed against wycombe.

i dont honestly see the point in this poll.

Just ######## stirring :rolleyes:

Yes i would call em immature

If they wanna boo someone why dont they ###### off down the Mem and boo them

Of course they wont vote because they're emmbaresd.

You know what i'd really like? A bit of the Williams set aside for all who want to moan and boo etc,then we and the players would know where all that ######## was coming from and because its MY right not to be associated with these numptys :dunno::(

Just one problem you can't actually say what stand you sit in and you're age, and no I don't boo.

Is there any way of finding out the results without voting myself?

Very true Gifford.Its a rubbish poll really.Just making light of summat that pee's me orf!!! :rolleyes:

if u wanna boo,go down the mem.....c'mon city!!!

You know what i'd really like? A bit of the Williams set aside for all who want to moan and boo etc,then we and the players would know where all that ######## was coming from and because its MY right not to be associated with these numptys :rolleyes:  :dunno:

No, i think you would find its their right to be able to moan and boo.

I am totally against it but i think your just talking #### myself!

No, i think you would find its their right to be able to moan and boo.

I am totally against it but i think your just talking #### myself!

You're totally against it but i'm talking ####? how odd.I find the argument that having paid the ticket price,which i have to,gives someone the right to spoil my enjoyment of the game hard to stomach.

The part about the Williams,okay,now thats #### :dunno:

Deep down though what it is,is that when the lads come off or are playing badly and certain "fans" boo them I do not want to be associated with that as it helps noone but the opposition. I am a "supporter".literally,support - not an "underminer"i.e

BOOING YOUR OWN BLOODY PLAYERS.

If thats talking #### then you're right and i'm full of ########. :rolleyes:

When i said talking ####, i was specifically speaking about you 'having the right not to be around people who moan'

Yes ok but its their right to the freedom of speech thats what this whole country is about, to pathetic extremes sometimes.

I was a bit harsh saying your talking ####, but saying you have the right not to be around them, and suggesting that they should be moved and not you move out of the way is just silly.

But i don't think its right that they boo and i certainly wouldn't do it.

:WHAT IS THE POINT IN BOOING? ALL IT DOES IS KNOCK THE PLAYERS CONFIDENCE WHICH IS WHAT WE DON'T WANT AT THIS STAGE OF A VERY IMPORTANT SEASON. GET BEHIND THE LADS AND SUPPORT THEM FOR GOD SAKE, THEY WANT PROMOTION AS MUCH AS WE DO. SING YOUR HEARTS OUT FOR THE LADS!!!!!

Archived