IGNORED

Bottling It Again?

Hodges17

Don't think that's the way we should be looking at it.

Expectations were way too high after the 11 match run.

We have depth and strength in squad to do the job.

Confidence is in the squad and it's inevitable that we'll dip below par now and again or we'll simply have bad luck due to dodgy refereeing.

It's now down the to fans to back the team.

I'm not usually a happy clappy, but I've got confidence the team is now there after an abysmal start to the season.

A draw against a team who would barely survive in Div.3 at home is not a good City result. Are the last two results going to be the start of the seemingly-annual  city collapse? Are you worried?
Worried? No not at all.

1 Loss and 1 Draw is hardly something to start getting too worried about. We still have to play the teams that seem to be our main promotion rivals (Plymouth, QPR, Swindon etc.), and a few still have to play each other.

There is still plenty of time left to pick up points. To be honest I don't know what some people are panicing for :rolleyes:

A draw against a team who would barely survive in Div.3 at home is not a good City result. Are the last two results going to be the start of the seemingly-annual city collapse? Are you worried?

Sorry I thought you were talking about the gas........ are you worried yet ?

Do I sound worried..... the reality is it won't change my support so why ask :rolleyes:

Where as you seem to spend a lot of time on the Bristol City forum for a gashead.......... do you want to join the Glamour Boys and drop the rovers?

Sorry I thought you were talking about the gas........ are you worried yet ?

Do I sound worried..... the reality is it won't change my support so why ask 

Where as you seem to spend a lot of time on the Bristol City forum for a gashead.......... do you want to join the Glamour Boys and drop the rovers?

I'm not worried about the Gas - we will stay up.

Just politely enqiring whether or not the last two games worried any of you lot, that's all. I didn't ask if you were going to change your support - where did you get that from?

Do i want to drop the Rovers? In your very own words, it won't change my support so why ask?

Yeah i talk to City fans on the forum - a few of us Gasheads do, and there are City fans on our forum. Is that a problem?

DG

Yeah, why ole the ruddy panic? We have lost one in our

last 14 league games! So where`s the problem!

We`ll be in the promotion mix at the end of the season!

OK, the results went against us last night, but they have

been in our favour over the past few weeks! Ole the

teams at the top are going to drop points between now an

the end of the season! April is the month for us, we know

what we have to do! :rolleyes:

Still say we need a goalscorer though!

Just politely enqiring whether or not the last two games worried any of you lot, that's all. I didn't ask if you were going to change your support - where did you get that from?

Sorry was I rude to you?

I don't really see the point of you enquiry, I don't see that being worried comes into it.

You seem to have felt the same way when I returned the question to you.

It's all about who you support ....... but it is noticable that you post a lot on the Bristol City forum & while that is no crime you do seem to show a lot of interest in Bristol City........ for a rovers supporter.... or is it that you would favour a Bristol United?

Yeah, why ole the ruddy panic? We have lost one in our

last 14 league games! So where`s the problem!

We`ll be in the promotion mix at the end of the season!

OK, the results went against us last night, but they have

been in our favour over the past few weeks! Ole the

teams at the top are going to drop points between now an

the end of the season! April is the month for us, we know

what we have to do!  :rolleyes:

Go Gliders!

Remember boys - its a marathon not a sprint - after the run we had everyone needs a breather..!

Sorry was I rude to you?

I don't really see the point of you enquiry, I don't see that being worried comes into it.

You seem to have felt the same way when I returned the question to you.

You werent rude to me, i'm tired and ratty. Sorry about that. The point of the enquiry was that you lot have crumbled before, and whilst i think it would be a suprise for you to miss out, surely there is an inkling of doubt somewhere?

It's all about who you support ....... but it is noticable that you post a lot on the Bristol City forum & while that is no crime you do seem to show a lot of interest in Bristol City........ for a rovers supporter.... or is it that you would favour a Bristol United?

I take an interest in City as they are a local team and i have many friends who support them. I don't support city and i hate the idea of Bristol United.

Still say we need a goalscorer though!
No panic, just relevant questions as to when we start scoring em. :dunno:

Leave it too long, and then there will be panic, on the pitch, as pressure gets to em.

Tonights news may make a difference too, who can tell? :rolleyes:

Archived