IGNORED

Oh Come On

AtyeoRed

I have just spent time readiin the posts on theNorthampton Game.

Ok we were abit shakey at the back at times, but on the whole it was a great team perfomance 1st and2nd halves,so credit where credits due. Our trouble is as City fans we like to moan abit, if there is nothing to moan about, then we'll moan about that to.

GREAT 3POINTS LAST NIGHT, NOW LETS DO IT TO BRIGHTON ON SATURDAY. :farmer:

Disagree with you.

You have to take a long term view not just go over the top because we won 3 - 1 last night or go for the razor blades when we lose 4 - 2 at home to Blackpool.

You have to take an obejective view and speculate on how we will do going forward. On that basis a number of fans have expressed concern on the lack of spine in the middle of the team. That's not being negative but the reality is without it being addressed, the team will probably lose more than it wins, which of course in not what any of us want. But the reverse to be the case and win promotion.

You have to be realistic not euphoric in victory and suicidal in defeat (old west country maxim).

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

be sympathetic, the harsh reality is that should we win on saturday we could get into the play-offs. it appears city fans love to moan more than to win so winning is a consolation prize. i thought it was superb yesterday, brooker looked good, jevons looked really good, nobes, carey and fonts were good orr in the first half was superb and cotterill was unbelievable

Orr Was superb in the first half!

I don't want it to start like I have a personal grudge against Bradley but he is not all that!!! :dunno:

Keogh did so much better and people sat in the stand around me last night were also of the same opinion.

Keogh will keep Bradley Orr out of the RB position when BO is available again.

Haing been a City fan for more years than i care to remember, and going through the Highs and low(more lows than highs) Iam more REALISTIC than most, that is why when a performance like that against Northampton comes along you are allowed to be a bit EUPHORIC AND ENJOY THE MOMENT. :chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez:

Haing been a City fan for more years than i care to remember, and going through the Highs and low(more lows than highs) Iam more REALISTIC than most, that is why when a performance like that against Northampton comes along you are allowed to be a bit EUPHORIC AND ENJOY THE MOMENT. :chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez:

Exactly.

I'm not going to overanalyse everything and criticise the team over what they did wrong. A 3-1 win away from home with 10 men is terrific, and Northampton arent a terrible side by any means.

Lets forget about the Orr/Carey incident and look forward to the Brighton game. I'm sure we can win!!

I don't want it to start like I have a personal grudge against Bradley but he is not all that!!! :dunno:

Keogh did so much better and people sat in the stand around me last night were also of the same opinion.

Keogh will keep Bradley Orr out of the RB position when BO is available again.

I strongly disagree with you. Keogh is a very good player at centre back, he is NOT a right back. Bradley is consistant maybe not the most talented footballer to grace the earth, but he makes it up with commitment and a want to win mentality.

I am a fan of Keogh`s but I`d rather have Bradley everyday of the week.

I thought Brad had a cracking first half (bar the incedent :pinch: ) He got forward as much as he could , which then gave more space for Davey to cut in field. At the moment i would prefer Orr! I guess keogh will have a chance to change my opinion in the next 3 games. I agree he had a good second half last night though.

I thought Brad had a cracking first half (bar the incedent :pinch: ) He got forward as much as he could , which then gave more space for Davey to cut in field. At the moment i would prefer Orr! I guess keogh will have a chance to change my opinion in the next 3 games. I agree he had a good second half last night though.

I thought BO was our best player overall in the first half - he defended OK and created quite a few chances !

Archived