IGNORED

A Few Answers Please

RedTauntonian

Why was matty hill started? as he obviously wasn't fit

Why was miller and skippy taken off?

How did Brown manage to stay on for 90 mins?

Why wern't we awarded a pen?

And Why the hell did some idiots boo us off?

Agree Matty Hill should NOT of been started, probably injured himself even more.

Miller ran his socks off and looked knackered didnt think Lukey played all that well.

Ask Wilson

Cos the ref was a ######

And finally cos thats what they are IDIOTS!!!!!

Hope this helps Wayne :rolleyes:

Why was matty hill started? as he obviously wasn't fit

Why was miller and skippy taken off?

In answer to the first question. Hill passed two fitness tests on his calf injury. The injury he sustained last night was to his hamstring. It is described as being a "niggle".

Perhaps on that basis his inclusion last night was justified after all.

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

Possible the fact that he was getting into good positiions and maybe he would produce a good cross (or someone would get in front of their marker and meet one of the crosses)

Ref was on the wrong side of the offence and linesman bottled it

Because they think we have the right to win every game and that all other teams we play don't really care if they win or not so we should automatically beat them.

1. It backfired on DW picking him.

2. Miller has to be taken off as it's written in stone, Wilkshire was below par.

3. Same reason as Peacock staying on, his number is not on the subs board.

4. I did not see it (Arsene Wenger)

5. Because we were awful and the crowd have their right to show how they feel when you only have one decent shot on target all night against the leagues whipping boys, forget about 11 wins on the trot it's history, what matters now are results and quite frankly no matter how Wilson butters over it we only drew against Wycombe at home, it isn't good enough.

I posed the question on the way to the ground that this match would show how much City wanted promotion this year, if we were serious about it the players would wipe sides like this aside and forget about saturdays slip up, well hopefully we are not going to choke again after all the hard work of getting top spot was achieved.

Starting Hill i feel was the right decision. We clearly miss him when hes not playing, if we were to start him on the bench it could of meant a waste of a sub. If we were to bring him on in the second half, then found he couldn't cope we would of had to bring him back off meaning a waste of 2 subs.

I thought Wilkshire had a poor game thats why he was brought off, and same with Miller he was running a lot but nothing came of it.

I thought Brown tried today but also had a poor game yes maybe he should of also been brought off.

The Pen i don't know i was in the East End i would rather sit on the fence for that one. However everyone i spoke to who sat in the Ateyo said it was a clear pen.

As for people booing us off, it doesn't help at all. Ok they played bad, but booing them only knocks their confidence and puts even more pressure on them. However can i say why the hell did the few people clap them off, please don't fool them into thinking they played well when they clearly didn't.

Those of you that walked out silently did the ebst thing in my opinion.

Archived