IGNORED

Bell

RedTauntonian

Thought bell was our best player last night, especially in the first half. The bloke has only played 59 mins of 1st team footy since mid-october, if Matty is out on sat, then belly defently has to start, he adds more attacking options, and he can cross the ball!
Agree again Wayne...... how unusual :P Bell was excellent last night particulary first half and I'm so glad he played him ahead of Wooders.

Agree, thought Bell had a good game and deserves to start again if Hill is still injured on Sat. Must be doing some good being dropped and made to play in the reserves, not even making it onto the bench until recently - perhaps we could apply the same to some of those who haven't played well in the last couple of games. Freshen the side up a bit - give Roberts, Bell, Lita, Burnell a chance??

drop Wilkshire, Peacock?

Agree, thought Bell had a good game and deserves to start again if Hill is still injured on Sat.  Must be doing some good being dropped and made to play in the reserves, not even making it onto the bench until recently - perhaps we could apply the same to some of those who haven't played well in the last couple of games.  Freshen the side up a bit - give Roberts, Bell, Lita, Burnell a chance??

drop Wilkshire, Peacock?

Is that a promise, or just a forlorn hope??

Sad but true. Ok we will give you Junior Agogo and a pasty....how about that  :rolleyes:

How about you forget Agogo and just send up two pasties :D

Seriously though, I agree with most of what has already been said. I can't remember Mickey doing anything arong at all last night. Put in a brilliant cross in the second half, unfortunately though nobody got onto the end of it (again....)

Still think that he will be leaving in the summer, and don't think that I would put him in the back four when Hill, Carey, Butler, Coles are fit and available.

Archived