IGNORED

Enoch

mr belgos

In all the handbags going on last night a lot of people would have noticed Enoch on the left wing !

IMO he is not a winger and reminded me of a lumbering Frank Bruno not Enoch's Fault as he is a centre forward nothing else and possibly will turn out to be a good signing...don't forget he is our top scorer!!

In all the handbags going on last night a lot of people would have noticed Enoch on the left wing !

IMO he is not a winger and reminded me of a lumbering Frank Bruno not Enoch's Fault as he is a centre forward nothing else and possibly will turn out to be a good signing...don't forget he is our top scorer!!

He played in midfield last season for Luton and scored about 5 goals so he can play in other positions too. :)

but i wouldn't call Dave Cotterill a right winger either, I noticed that all his good work was through the middle and Orr in the first half was left to attack the right. Cotterill (as he doesn't pass very much) would be much better off starting upfront with brooks, or just behind the front two.

I thought Enoch was awful last night, no first touch, couldnt pass and doesnt seem great in the air. I'll give him a bit more of a chance before confirming this opinion. I expect to hear him being booed by some of the disgraceful City fans soon.

I thought Enoch was awful last night, no first touch, couldnt pass and doesnt seem great in the air. I'll give him a bit more of a chance before confirming this opinion. I expect to hear him being booed by some of the disgraceful City fans soon.

i may be wrong but was it not enoch who headed both crosses out just before the Northampton goal? I thought he seemed to take a knock aswell as he looked like he was hobbling?

Enoch CAN play left wing-He's just not going to track back and defend properly and that cost us goals agianst Blackpool.

He's a good sub-impact player.

Will score more goals in an equivalent number of appearanace up front than Bas (so would I :D ) or Mark McGammon.

Should be a striker really and would cause damage next to a quick player like Cotterill or Bridges.

He needs to radically improve his heading, moreover his jumping and timing.

Quite Quick-ONCE HE GETS GOING-which is about five yards after he starts to run.

I would say promising and useful but he wouldn't be in my first XI for Saturday.........he'd be on the bench though!

He played in midfield last season for Luton and scored about 5 goals so he can play in other positions too.

Hate to burst your bubble but he didn't score at all last season! He can play left midfield, but is not good enough with the ball for central midfield and attempts at playing him there failed for Luton. I think he is a striker primarily, but that's not to say he can't play on the left. I'd keep him in there as things seem to be going OK for him on the left, but he is definetly not a certainty, if he has a couple of poor games, Murray should come in.

Enoch CAN play left wing-He's just not going to track back and defend properly and that cost us goals agianst Blackpool.

He's a good sub-impact player.

Will score more goals in an equivalent number of appearanace up front than Bas (so would I :D ) or Mark McGammon.

Should be a striker really and would cause damage next to a quick player like Cotterill or Bridges.

He needs to radically improve his heading, moreover his jumping and timing.

Quite Quick-ONCE HE GETS GOING-which is about five yards after he starts to run.

I would say promising and useful but he wouldn't be in my first XI for Saturday.........he'd be on the bench though!

What on earth is a "good sub-impact player"? Unless you are talking about Orr or Carey in which case I know the answer.

What on earth is a "good sub-impact player"? Unless you are talking about Orr or Carey in which case I know the answer.

He means a player who can make a good impact to a game coming on as a sub. Imagine, you've marked Brooker for 70 minutes, getting run about all over the place and challenged for every ball, you've had Cotterill running at you and scaring the crap out of you and you look over to the sidelines and see 6ft6 and 15 stone of Enoch warming up. Wouldn't much fancy that!

He means a player who can make a good impact to a game coming on as a sub. Imagine, you've marked Brooker for 70 minutes, getting run about all over the place and challenged for every ball, you've had Cotterill running at you and scaring the crap out of you and you look over to the sidelines and see 6ft6 and 15 stone of Enoch warming up. Wouldn't much fancy that!

D'Oh! :doh: I thoguht he meant "sub" as in "below". I didn't realise he meant substitute! In which case, I agree with him.

Archived