IGNORED

Agostino?

Bow_Legged_Chicken

As i heard Agostino have been out of favour for the majority of this season at 1860 Munich, however still got a place in Australia squad and played well, wouldn't it be a good idea to try and get him on loan for a month or two?

Ok its a bit of a far out attempt but our board don't try enough of them. If you don't ask you don't get. Swindon got James Milner in who would of ever thought that possible? They also got Mooney.

We need to start trying to get some names who you would never think about coming here. expecially as our scoring situation is getting worse and worse as each minute ticks on.

As i heard Agostino have been out of favour for the majority of this season at 1860 Munich, however still got a place in Australia squad and played well, wouldn't it be a good idea to try and get him on loan for a month or two?

Ok its a bit of a far out attempt but our board don't try enough of them. If you don't ask you don't get. Swindon got James Milner in who would of ever thought that possible? They also got Mooney.

We need to start trying to get some names who you would never think about coming here. expecially as our scoring situation is getting worse and worse as each minute ticks on.

i was saying this to my mate the other day, but we wouldn't be able to as the transfer window in germany is closed.

Archived