IGNORED

Bradley Orr

TomBCFCUK

Any way to download the Skysports hightlights?

The interview is petty good, worth keeping whilst the goals looked good.

Also, on another note, why on earth are people continuously saying the penalty foul was outside the box!?

Is it an attempt to sound humble and win favours?

The initial step on Daves foot was on the line, but then the defenders knee clearly takes out Daves knee/leg inside the box, anyone can see that..so why all the bullshit?

carey is by far a better right back. and on what i saw at northampton so is keogh. so mate that puts him third choice for me. and i forgot james wilson. maybe fourth choice. fighting in night clubs fighting on the pitch.what sort of message does that send out to the young players at the club.

Disagree totally, I think people hold Orr's awful performances in midfield early last season against him.

He's a far better right back than both Carey and Keogh. He defends well, works the overlap well and his distribution is getting better fast. He also gets to the byline and crosses, something Carey has never done playing there. He's improved massively in the last year and I see no reason for it not to continue. I've not seen Wilson but I would think it's a bit early for him.

Archived