IGNORED

Let's Face It

Uncle Ern

If we can't beat dung like that we don't deserve promotion. They were absolutely appalling and we looked laborious in trying to break them down.

No I'm not a serial bleater but that kind of display puts things into perspective, and yes I'll be at stockport on saturday.

:rolleyes:

Right time to be honest...

I'm as frustrated as anyone on here about our results over the past 2 games. But..

We ALL knew this run would end and we would not have the rub of the green - and in my opinion we have had the best of lady luck over the past month or so..

We were in 9th remember - now we are 2nd and chasing automatic promotion, something that we couldnt have thought about before!

ALL the top teams have to play each other, and we have them coming to the gate (Remember Cardiff last year? - Not the playoffs!) and we always play well in pressure games like that.

We are still seemed as the team to beat - we are still on the news etc and now the limelight is on us and Plymouth, to which QPR have the chance to slip up there unnoticed like we did.

in all honesty, they probably will, so be prepared - that is the joys of supporting this football club!

But City will beat them all at the gate - job done.

extremely well put but aren"t we football fans a fickle lot. after such a superb winning run and then one defeat and one draw all of a sudden the gloom starts to descend. a win at stockpot on sat will see us back on track and i"ll be there.

yours forever the optimist midland red. :rolleyes::D

we are all very fickle - but do we really wanna turn into a bunch of manure fans who sit at home and read the back page of the sun "oh we just bought a 12 m striker - thats nice."

As real supporters our passion, and in all honesty lack of control or helplessness to do something about our bad luck is so frustrating.

We will be back - let plymuff and Qpr have their moment, as when we go top i will be straight back in their faces!

Think of me, i live with a die hard Plymouth fan - who i have been singing "we are top of the league", shouting gitsters at him whenver he walks in the room, installed a BCFC desktop to his pc, set his homepage to BCFC.co.uk!

On Sat, he loved it, but i said, next week we will be top - now we wont be :-(

He is now enjoying his homepage being BCFC!

So i am not a happy chappie, but i will get over it, smile, calm my boiling rage to smash his green ginster wearing pie eating non washing up stinky ugly girlfriend sha99ing never buys a round idiot elf face..

but hey, thats plymuff fans for you isnt it!

Archived