IGNORED

New Formation?

Betelgeuse

Now that we don't have many wingers left i think GJ may try something new. maybe....

Basso

Orr Carey Fontaine Woodman

skuse Noble Johnson

Jevo Showumni

Brooker

That would not work - no pace or width. Johnson has always played 442 wherever he's been. We'll be seeing this team I reckon.

.........................................Basso..............................................

Orr.................Carey.....................Fontaine..................Woodman/McAllister

Murray...........Noble....................Johnson..................Williams/McAllister

........................Jevons................Brooker

That would not work - no pace or width. Johnson has always played 442 wherever he's been. We'll be seeing this team I reckon.

.........................................Basso..............................................

Orr.................Carey.....................Fontaine..................Woodman/McAllister

Murray...........Noble....................Johnson..................Williams/McAllister

........................Jevons................Brooker

You are pretty much right, but i think he'll squeeze Showmuni into the left hand side of midfield.

Right hand side looks poor and lightweight though, Carey to right back and and MacCoombe to centre half? :dunno:

You are pretty much right, but i think he'll squeeze Showmuni into the left hand side of midfield.

Right hand side looks poor and lightweight though, Carey to right back and and MacCoombe to centre half? :dunno:

Couldnt agree more. I'd have Carey and McCombe in but don't reckon Johnson will do that. I don't think Murray's good enough either but what else do we have.

Couldnt agree more. I'd have Carey and McCombe in but don't reckon Johnson will do that. I don't think Murray's good enough either but what else do we have.

We don't have anything else in the way of wingers. We'll have to change the style of play, not the formation. Most teams that get out of our league are strong and aggressive, they don't play flowing, passing(!) football like we try. Big strong blokes like MacCoombe, Brooker, Showmuni are needed down the spine of our team.

Maybe we should try Ugly but effective? (And i don't mean Dowie upfront....)

Archived