IGNORED

Surely 3-5-2/5-3-2 Now

milo1111

After cotts has gone playing with wing backs has to be the way forward. with McCalister on the left and Orr on the right (when he gets back from his ban). we only have Murray as an out and out winger and he seems to be badly out of favour anyway. Maybe Scott Brown will get his chance. but IMO 3-5-2 or 5-3-2, whichever way you want to look at it, will alow us to play a ball winning CB in McCombe and play Russell or Skuse behind Noble and Johnson, giving us real solidity, which we are missing, and allowing them real freedon to get on and supply the bullets to Brooker and Jevons.

I am not sure GJ will see it like this though. Although i seem to recall he did use the sytem at yeovil. Can anyone confirm this??

After cotts has gone playing with wing backs has to be the way forward. with McCalister on the left and Orr on the right (when he gets back from his ban). we only have Murray as an out and out winger and he seems to be badly out of favour anyway. Maybe Scott Brown will get his chance. but IMO 3-5-2 or 5-3-2, whichever way you want to look at it, will alow us to play a ball winning CB in McCombe and play Russell or Skuse behind Noble and Johnson, giving us real solidity, which we are missing, and allowing them real freedon to get on and supply the bullets to Brooker and Jevons.

I am not sure GJ will see it like this though. Although i seem to recall he did use the sytem at yeovil. Can anyone confirm this??

what after we played 442 against Northampton playing 352 and forecd them to change to 442??

Archived