IGNORED

With Brooker Unavailable For A Month

aa_bcfc

With Brooker missing for 1 month letting MS go looks absolutely stupid.

Did the club not know the possible outcome of the court case?

Letting your experience replacement go on loan (and paying a high % of his wages) to a local rival with the court case looming leaves me stone bl00dy cold.

Absolute priceless Bristol City management.

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

Letting your experience replacement go on loan (and paying a high % of his wages) to a local rival with the court case looming leaves me stone bl00dy cold.

why keep stewart?

even with brooker gone he should be 5th choice. we have benyon, williams, eeeeeenoch and jevo. (in reverse order)

stewart would still be rubbish rather play someone released by mangotsfield or clevedon than him

No wonder GJ said Williams to play up front, think he knew something!

why keep stewart?

even with brooker gone he should be 5th choice. we have benyon, williams, eeeeeenoch and jevo. (in reverse order)

stewart would still be rubbish rather play someone released by mangotsfield or clevedon than him

If he bangs in goals for yeovil, paid for by us, I will remind you what you said

Very unlikely, as he is now playing for Yeovil. My point is we were daft to let him go given the pending court case circumstances

Depends how you see it. Maybe Johnson though if the worst did happen then Benyon would step up and take his chance, as would Williams.

The academy is there for producing players to eventually play for our first team after all.

The point is moot however, unless the club comment on it.

I think, also, that Marcus has done little to help himself if the rumours of his attitude are true.

Very unlikely, as he is now playing for Yeovil. My point is we were daft to let him go given the pending court case circumstances

rubbish, stewart wouldn't get in the team even with Brooker banged up.

Jevons, Ewok, Williams already ahead of him in the line up with Benyon probably next.

stewart isn't fit to wear the shirt!

Jevons, Ewok, Williams already ahead of him in the line up with Benyon probably next.

Rubbish is your opinion.

My opinion is that to be paying the wages of a player to play for someone else, when we are a bit short of experienced cover, is blindingly poor management to say the very least.

Rubbish is your opinion.

My opinion is that to be paying the wages of a player to play for someone else, when we are a bit short of experienced cover, is blindingly poor management to say the very least.

But the only way to gain experience is by playing games.

Give the youngsters a chance, you might be saying "Marcus - who?" come 5.15 tommorrow.

Stewart was not given the chance to wear the shirt

good if he does, so what if he doesn't......what is the big deal with Marcus Stewart? when he joined there was all the hype! great, but in his time at the club he did nothing to show that he is the quality player he is supposed to be. He was dreadful under Tinnion and no better under Johnson, he then went to Preston and didn't do anything up there either!

over-paid waste of time! and too much of a drinker for my liking!

We have young players with Potential in Williams and Benyon.............let's give them the chance!

But fit to wear Yeovils shirt and score. Good for you Marcus.

GJ is so bl00dy stubborn.

Philips starring for the sags. and now Stewart scoring for Yeovil. FGS whats next?

Induhviduals won't win games by themselves. Teams do.

Cliched, but appropriate. What's the point in having talented but troublesome (allegedly) individuals causing a negative overall effect.

For so long City have had issues with egos, drinking and a lack of bottle when it came down to it.

So rather than slag the manager off because he refuses to play for someone who used to be good, maybe consider the bigger story.

We don't know all the facts, so how can you all be passionate in your belief that the manager is stupid/wrong etc?

if stewart loves our club like he says he does then

he would make the first move,bury the hatchet with johnson

and start scoring goals in the reserves .then they can't leave him

out of the side. until that happens stewart will play else where.

one thing i will say about stewart, he hasn't gone to the papers and

mouthing off to them about what has happened. they have kept in the club

thing with stewart which is not looking fair is that johnson gave

brooker, brown and orr second chances, i feel stewart should be given

a 2nd chance to.

Forget Stewart lifegoes on now without him, ok fair enough if he was doing the business for us but he never has, never been 50% fit, i would rather give youth a chance now rather than a washed up has been.

Forget Stewart lifegoes on now without him, ok fair enough if he was doing the business for us but he never has, never been 50% fit, i would rather give youth a chance now rather than a washed up has been.

yeah fair comment i was just thinking that he was not given the chance to

prove he could still do it or not under johnson, first signs at yeovil

show he can still do a job.

Archived