IGNORED

Burberry

Guest city_2002

Guest city_2002

Well who in the forum would like to see burberry banned from ashton gate. The "kids" that wear it make ashton gate look #### and if we took there lovely burberry away from them i sure they wouldnt act so hard. Most people in the east end yesterday thinking they were it by shaking the fence were mostly wearing burberry.

I say BAN BURBERRY do you agree?

Well who in the forum would like to see burberry banned from ashton gate. The "kids" that wear it make ashton gate look #### and if we took there lovely burberry away from them i sure they wouldnt act so hard. Most people in the east end yesterday thinking they were it by shaking the fence were mostly wearing burberry.

here here, bloody horrible 2!

Lets ban away fans, they dont support us

What a joke, and no I dont own any burberry just think this is a stupid post. I saw very little last night, all I saw was 10 year olds wearing fake stuff, and we all know there wannabe lads

Moderator's note: 2nd warning. Please be respectful towards other forum users when posting. Also, please do not post entirely in Upper Case. Thank you.

I dont like burberry, but I dont go and ask city to ban it?

The only way to stop it is to actually ban the people themselves who are badly.

Unfortuneatly the KIDs that were acting stupid did'nt do anythin to warrant being banned!

It makes me laugh, all those gimps acting hard and rushing towards the fence and all it does is make them look stupid. Dont get me wrong theres nothing wrong with a little banter between fans but when people act like they did, when we all know thay would'nt do anythin if the fence was'nt there, its pathetic!

Moderator's Note: Edited for abusive language. Please show respect to other forum users. Thank you.

Guest east_dundry_red

Burberry is awfull and makes people look like rupert the bear on a bad hair day!

Stone island is nice stuff but the biggest rip off in the world. No was would i pay over £100 for a jumper like some people do. Stoneisland is getting VERY noticeable and recon soon that will also be "too noticeable".

oh dear.

i for one don't wear burburry.not that i don't like it,its just that i dont wear it.

if i did however,you would want me BANNED from watching city,just because of the clothes I'm wearing??

why don't you stop hiding behind your computer and actually say to these people that wear Burburry that you don't like it and would like to see it banned.

there are a few who do try and act hard and who wouldnt do anything if the fence wasnt there ect but that doesnt mean to say that burburry should be banned.

not all people who wear burburry are like the people you see.

Yeah I'm not saying its not nice it is just people wearing too much of it looks stupid

there are alot of city fans who wear city shirts...do they look stupid??

yes you are right,this is a stupid topic but i felt like i should reply to this.

Guest Spike

I didnt realise that Burberry was being worn so much and I'm quite confused because the soulcrew wear burberry hats and I didnt think any kids would want to be associated with them :rolleyes:

Archived