IGNORED

Southampton Echo

Roadrunner

Just recieved my evening paper, quote "Sturrock in negotiations with Saints today. Sturrock is expected to leave Plymouth in the next few days.He had a clause in his contract to speak to any premiership club. Saints are offering a pay increase of £1 million. Argyle are fuming over Saints approach. If it comes of all my saints fans will be after a few free pints. I quess it may help us if he goes, but at the end of the day its down to us.

:rolleyes:

Guest rednick_74

i dont know how much it will help us if sturrock goes to southampton??? the managers going,not the whole team, hes still going to leave them in a good position whatever... :rolleyes:

i dont know how much it will help us if sturrock goes to southampton??? the managers going,not the whole team, hes still going to leave them in a good position whatever... :rolleyes:
We're all assuming that Sturrock leaving Plymouth will be a blow to them. But just consider this- what if Wilson left us? I, for one, wouldn't consider that a blow as the replacement might actually see how ###### aBrown is, consider playing Goodfellow on a side of the pitch where he can cross the ball, stop obsessively playing Peacock come what may etc etc.

Interestingly, Wilson wasn't even mentioned in connection with the Southampton job.

Guest red in the usa

Wasn't he sick when they played Tranmere...didn't make the journey and they got stuffed.

Hope that is a hint of things to come !!!!

Archived