IGNORED

Second Offences

Cardy

According to the EP it was their second offences so I can't see how anyone can argue with where they are now if that is the case. This fact changes my whole outlook - they should be sacked in my opinion.

Why does that change anything? They were dealt with by the authorities on those ocassions and that was the end of the matter.

Find another bandwagon to jump on.

I will keep it short.

Orr has made mistakes. Learnt from them and played very well for the latter half of lastt season. He isn't the best right back you will ever see but a young lad who wants to do well. Ignore Tuesady, Louis has and GJ has dealt with it. The lad is in prison and needs support. Give him it he deserves it for helping keeping us up last season. Don;t right him off like that is all I am saying.

I won't have it so don't do it. end of.

In my book legends of this club are people like Ateyo, Ritchie, Walsh, Carey etc etc Orr comes nowhere near being a legend he is a half decent right back that's it.

Orr will go down in BCFC folklore for all the wrong reasons I'm afraid.

Legend ? I can't quite see it some how.

I will keep it short.

Orr has made mistakes. Learnt from them and played very well for the latter half of lastt season. He isn't the best right back you will ever see but a young lad who wants to do well. Ignore Tuesady, Louis has and GJ has dealt with it. The lad is in prison and needs support. Give him it he deserves it for helping keeping us up last season. Don;t right him off like that is all I am saying.

I won't have it so don't do it. end of.

I was just saying he will never be a legend that is all, he has made mistakes but i would not sack him he is a good right back and should get straight back in the team.

According to the EP it was their second offences so I can't see how anyone can argue with where they are now if that is the case. This fact changes my whole outlook - they should be sacked in my opinion.

why sacked.....should you be sacked because you speed everyday??? its a crime and if you say you don't speed yur a liear and befoire you say it isnt as bad...more people are killed throught speeding than apub punch up ..get real your not perfect.

In my book legends of this club are people like Ateyo, Ritchie, Walsh, Carey etc etc Orr comes nowhere near being a legend he is a half decent right back that's it.

carey a legend???

so what has he done to be a legend?

why sacked.....should you be sacked because you speed everyday??? its a crime and if you say you don't speed yur a liear and befoire you say it isnt as bad...more people are killed throught speeding than apub punch up ..get real your not perfect.

carey a legend???

so what has he done to be a legend?

Nobody's perfect as you say, but i for one DON'T speed.

I said orr was a ledgend

becuase you can see that he loves bristol city fc

and that he loves the fans and appreicates us

and is a great right back and puts 100% into every performance

in my eyes that makes him a ledgend and he is too me

so blahhhh to all you

carey is also a city ledgend

for the service he has given the club and for the same reason as orr

you cant say ayteo had anything over carey

yeh he scored loads of goals but differant postions carey definatley belongs up there with the city greats and orr may be one day

I said orr was a ledgend

becuase you can see that he loves bristol city fc

and that he loves the fans and appreicates us

and is a great right back and puts 100% into every performance

in my eyes that makes him a ledgend and he is too me

so blahhhh to all you

carey is also a city ledgend

for the service he has given the club and for the same reason as orr

you cant say ayteo had anything over carey

yeh he scored loads of goals but differant postions carey definatley belongs up there with the city greats and orr may be one day

IMO None of what you said makes orr a legend but we'll agree to disagree mate

According to the EP:

The court heard Brooker had a previous assault conviction relating to a fight at a kebab van in Milton Keynes four years ago, while Orr had been cautioned in 2003 for pushing a carton of food in a woman's face.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry - and to think some on here were calling the bouncers chavs :crying:

MMM let me see-Cardy you start two threads in one you say we should have kepy Cotts despite being offered £2mm and criticise the board for lack of ambition in this you say we should get rid of Brooker and Orr because they've been naughty boys......

lucky your not in charge!

You all amaze me especially as there are a large number of P*** heads from Bristol and surrounding districts do the same thing every Friday & Saturday thoughout the year, but because Bradley Orr and Steve Brooker are probably a couple the highest profile people in Bristol they have been plastered all over the papers (excuse the pun) and now everyone wants to execute them, Sack Them.

total and Utter Hypocracy, Burgulars can break in to someones house they take peoples valuables, they get caught and go to prison and nine time out of ten end up with comminity service and everyone forgives them and they do all they can to help them not offend again.

So to repeat they did what other people do most weekends.

they gave been punished by the Club they have now been harshly treated by the Courts, where commumity Service would be better served, by teaching the rights and wrongs to the younger element in the community and perhaps give them some training in football techniques.

So let them be they are doing their time now get behind them and help them go forward and tupport them a s the good footballers that they are. :city:

Archived