IGNORED

First Name On The Teamsheet

bcfc seattle

It seems that we've worked ourselves into a situation where we no longer have anyone I'd consider an automatic in the team. Probably the closest is Carey. For most of last season Brooker was an obvious choice but he seemed distracted this season (for obvious reasons).

Is this a good thing, in light of some of the teams that have gotten out of this poxy division (Southend, though Eastwood would fit the bill, Colchester and the like)?

Is this a sign we are now a "team" through and through?

Or just a sign that our talent level is less?

It seems that we've worked ourselves into a situation where we no longer have anyone I'd consider an automatic in the team. Probably the closest is Carey. For most of last season Brooker was an obvious choice but he seemed distracted this season (for obvious reasons).

Is this a good thing, in light of some of the teams that have gotten out of this poxy division (Southend, though Eastwood would fit the bill, Colchester and the like)?

Is this a sign we are now a "team" through and through?

Or just a sign that our talent level is less?

David Noble?

I think its a fair point to make. Sure you can make an arguement for Carey or Noble but in the end is it really such a clear cut decision like at any other club it may be?

I mean, for me the obvious answer is Adriano Basso :) - Only because he's the only one challenging really for that position, which will change in a couple of months when Weale is ready to go. Other than there, I think it seems a good bit of competition for the first team places, with 2 or 3 guys in excess of demands and on equal footing perhaps with those who do make the cut.

Archived