IGNORED

Who's Myrie ?

Cardy

One minute it's Jennison Williams, the next it's Jennison Myrie-Williams. Who is Myrie and where did it come from ? Also what name is going to be on the back of his shirt and will Myrie-Williams even fit on a shirt ... I'm confused but well played anyway Jennison.

:chant6ez:

One minute it's Jennison Williams, the next it's Jennison Myrie-Williams. Who is Myrie and where did it come from ? Also what name is going to be on the back of his shirt and will Myrie-Williams even fit on a shirt ... I'm confused but well played anyway Jennison.

He did play well, should of scored a couple but all in all, he did great, defiantely has an edge to his game which will get him in trouble with refs, hope he will learn.

Maybe its Jennison Williams identical brother :farmer:

I belive it to be his mothers madien name

He did play well, should of scored a couple but all in all, he did great, defiantely has an edge to his game which will get him in trouble with refs, hope he will learn.

Opps got that the wrong way round and if ya know me you'll know that happens often, It's his fathers name Myrie, and Williams is his mothers. Why it has changed now I'm not sure as he has Myrie-Williams on his birth certificate. So thats a new shirt for him now and after his proformance on sat I'll buy it for him.

I think his parents were in The Atyeo yesterday, stood up just past the entrance to Block E. Were shouting for him for during the second half and had cameras going.

If that was his Dad though, from the glimpse I had of him I wouldn't want to mess with him :laugh:

I think his parents were in The Atyeo yesterday, stood up just past the entrance to Block E. Were shouting for him for during the second half and had cameras going.

If that was his Dad though, from the glimpse I had of him I wouldn't want to mess with him :laugh:

Jennison was never one to mess with either so it wouldn't surprise me :D

Archived