IGNORED

Can I Just Say A Well Done To Mr Lansdown.

And Its Smith

Fantastic work by our chairman. We have an 18 year old who is raw and unproven and one can only speculate how much he will improve, if at all.

Norwich come in with a bid of around £1million which is silly money for someone who is very inconsistent with rarely an end product. To then sell him for double that is incredible. When I heard it announced I couldnt quite believe it - very happy indeed.

If he was the same player aged 26-27 then he would be worth about 300k in my opinion so lets see how much he improves. If everyone else is honest with themselves then they would have done the same thing.

Imagine telling Cotts - "Sorry Dave, I know it would be great for you and great for us but a few naive people might slag me off so you'd better stay." I bet an annoyed Cotts would have tried so hard.

Plus, isnt it a massive coincidence that he has his best game for City so far when they are on Sky 2 days before the deadline? Funny that.

Very happy and I look forward to some of the money being spent on players if Johnson sees fit. I also look forward to the money going on some of the debts the club has. This is after all a business as well as a football club, whether we like it or not.

Well done Steve - brilliant bit of business.

Fantastic work by our chairman. We have an 18 year old who is raw and unproven and one can only speculate how much he will improve, if at all.

Norwich come in with a bid of around £1million which is silly money for someone who is very inconsistent with rarely an end product. To then sell him for double that is incredible. When I heard it announced I couldnt quite believe it - very happy indeed.

If he was the same player aged 26-27 then he would be worth about 300k in my opinion so lets see how much he improves. If everyone else is honest with themselves then they would have done the same thing.

Imagine telling Cotts - "Sorry Dave, I know it would be great for you and great for us but a few naive people might slag me off so you'd better stay." I bet an annoyed Cotts would have tried so hard.

Plus, isnt it a massive coincidence that he has his best game for City so far when they are on Sky 2 days before the deadline? Funny that.

Very happy and I look forward to some of the money being spent on players if Johnson sees fit. I also look forward to the money going on some of the debts the club has. This is after all a business as well as a football club, whether we like it or not.

Well done Steve - brilliant bit of business.

This is after all a business as well as a football club, whether we like it or not. GREAT POINT a point which most people are forgetting

Archived