IGNORED

Prediction League Update

Maesknoll Red

• Admin

Two games to catch up on, Northampton away and Brighton home.

There were obviously a fair number confident that we'd end the losing run, as the scores reflect.

Top scorer was RedMJnr with 21 points, BCFCPAUL second with 19 points, behind them with 18 points was Granty, 17 points Dolman Stand and pottyun 69 and Duke of Gloucester with 16 points.

I think the majority agree, that a win, no matter how achieved was important after the events of last week and once again, there were a reasonable number of optimists amongst the predictors for the Brighton game.

Sharing first place with 15 points were, bisselredhead, Browner 11, Clevedon Red, Katy Ciderhead, librajulz, Neo, pilnin, Private Cider (Cider army) and tommy doc.

Three trail them with 6 points, pottyun 69, Scootered and wayne allisons tongues. Too many to list received 5 point for predicting the win.

Top Thirty (ish)

[attachmentid=361]

Sweep table

[attachmentid=362]

Full table at http://www.bcfcprediction.co.uk/

Can those who entered the sweep and have yet to contact me regarding payment, please do so.

table3906.doc

sweep3906.doc

Two games to catch up on, Northampton away and Brighton home.

There were obviously a fair number confident that we'd end the losing run, as the scores reflect.

Top scorer was RedMJnr with 21 points, BCFCPAUL second with 19 points, behind them with 18 points was Granty, 17 points Dolman Stand and pottyun 69 and Duke of Gloucester with 16 points.

I think the majority agree, that a win, no matter how achieved was important after the events of last week and once again, there were a reasonable number of optimists amongst the predictors for the Brighton game.

Sharing first place with 15 points were, bisselredhead, Browner 11, Clevedon Red, Katy Ciderhead, librajulz, Neo, pilnin, Private Cider (Cider army) and tommy doc.

Three trail them with 6 points, pottyun 69, Scootered and wayne allisons tongues. Too many to list received 5 point for predicting the win.

Top Thirty (ish)

[attachmentid=361]

Sweep table

[attachmentid=362]

Full table at http://www.bcfcprediction.co.uk/

Can those who entered the sweep and have yet to contact me regarding payment, please do so.

Keep receiving Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Any Ideas?

Archived