IGNORED

5 Hours In A&e Last Night And Horrified

cheshire_red

To spend a Friday and Saturday night, stone-cold sober, in A&E - perhaps being used as gophers while carnage is panning out all around them might make them think twice as they continue their development towards adulthood.

Maybe spending time in prison will do that anyway :dunno:

Quite right, BCFC does not enforce the law of the land. The people that run the Police and courts are widely regarded as making the criminal justice system in this country the most inefficient, corrupt, and class based in Western Europe. I'm thoroughly ashamed at the fact that my taxes are helping to fund the lifestyles of various types of toffs and snobs in this country's hopelessly corrupt judiciary.

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~891698,00.html

No, they aren't widely regarded that way; you and a few of your peers regard our justice system that way.

My point that just because BCFC administered their own punishment because of the negative impact they suffered stands.

Maybe spending time in prison will do that anyway :dunno:

Better stil to do something that nobody is forcing them to do.

Of course I'm agreeing with you. :D I'll be along for the garden party at the palace once the Queen and her royalist supporters in Parliament and the judiciary have been deposed. :D

I'd be there serving drinks - or would we helping ourselves in your society? :w00t: Whatever happens we won't get rid of corruption - the one constant! I think that's here to stay and it stinks! :ranting:

No, they aren't widely regarded that way; you and a few of your peers regard our justice system that way.

Where's the empirical evidence to back your statement? Read and listen to the media - there is massive disatisfaction with regard to Policing and the corrupt judiciary in this country. Why do you think crime, Policing and the judiciary is such a hot topic amongst the 3 main political parties in this country?

That's a very good point, RedM. Donating money would only cost them in monetary terms - something that perhaps might not alter their perspective in the long term.

To spend a Friday and Saturday night, stone-cold sober, in A&E - perhaps being used as gophers while carnage is panning out all around them might make them think twice as they continue their development towards adulthood.

I've seen Orr's control of a football. If it's me and my kidney at A&E can we all agree it wouldn't be Orr's turn that night?

Seriously, this suggestion sounds like a good idea for the 3 footballers and others in their place. But then I speak as someone who would never be in their position in the first place.

Where's the empirical evidence to back your statement? Read and listen to the media - there is massive disatisfaction with regard to Policing and the corrupt judiciary in this country. Why do you think crime, Policing and the judiciary is such a hot topic amongst the 3 main political parties in this country?

I'm merely refuting your claim, Gobbers.

Perhaps you'd care to present me with some empirical evidence to support your initial claim that

"the Police and courts are widely regarded as making the criminal justice system in this country the most inefficient, corrupt, and class based in Western Europe".

That there are big problems with policing and the judiciary, I do not refute. Nor do I contest that policing and the judiciary are hot political topics. It has nothing to do with your incessant bleating about Cromwell, Toffs, Republicans and Plutocrats, however.

people deal with things in different ways, not saying i agree with ramming yourself in to a night club door

but something pushed them over the top, i have worked in night clubs for 10 years

and i know what bouncers can be like.

they brought themselves into disrepute and have been punnished for it, if you lot want to carry

on sticking the boot in to them, then you carry on.

i'm sure they will visit the BRI it was partridge who ended up there,

they got provoked and attacked and defended themselves,

a little OTT yes, but anyone would.

we'll agree to disagree.

Mr Davies said that at Romeo Brown's, Partridge was "worse for drink" and was dancing with a drink in each hand.

"Mr Brooker got involved by throwing bottles at people in and around the fire doors. He lifted an empty wheelie-bin and threw it towards the bouncers.

Partridge charged at the club doors, head-butted them, and knocked himself unconscious.

When passer-by Andrew Rowley tried to help Partridge and talked to police arriving at the scene, said Mr Davies, Partridge gave him an "upper cut" to his chin, fracturing a tooth

Brooker had a previous assault conviction relating to a fight at a kebab van in Milton Keynes four years ago, while Orr had been cautioned in 2003 for pushing a carton of food in a woman's face.

...... indefensible.

How would you divide up the assets?

First off we'll load up the BCFC away coaches with cider redz and head off up the M5 to Prince Charles' retreat at Highgrove Park. Then it's down to whoever's got the biggest bags to hold the most confiscated royalist assets. :dance::w00t:

Perhaps you'd care to present me with some empirical evidence to support your initial claim that

"the Police and courts are widely regarded as making the criminal justice system in this country the most inefficient, corrupt, and class based in Western Europe".

Some BCFC related empirical evidence has been right before your very eyes on this website. First up - our very own supporters being taken to court for having a pre-match pint at Walsall a few seasons back. Our supporters were also physically assaulted by the West Midlands Royalist Gestapo Police within the Walsall ground including a particularly nasty Police assault on a young girl. Second up - our own players harshly punished by the court considering that the people that provoked our players have escaped prosecution - not what I've made up but taken from this club's official statement on the court case. :whistle:

First off we'll load up the BCFC away coaches with cider redz and head off up the M5 to Prince Charles' retreat at Highgrove Park. Then it's down to whoever's got the biggest bags to hold the most confiscated royalist assets. :dance::w00t:

Some BCFC related empirical evidence has been right before your very eyes on this website. First up - our very own supporters being taken to court for having a pre-match pint at Walsall a few seasons back. Our supporters were also physically assaulted by the West Midlands Royalist Gestapo Police within the Walsall ground including a particularly nasty Police assault on a young girl. Second up - our own players harshly punished by the court considering that the people that provoked our players have escaped prosecution - not what I've made up but taken from this club's official statement on the court case. :whistle:

Oh, I thought you said widely regarded.

Guest MaloneFM

But let uncle Rog put on his serious sheepskin for a mo.

When the players didn't have that fight not on Perots bridge not with thier own supporters that didn't happen. I conducted a poll on here as to where the fines money should go. The vote went to Babe's Grand Appeal for the children's hospital. The club refused even a goodwill donation of any kind to anywhere. They should if there is a moral bone in anyone's body at the Gate make at least a token donation to A & E for patching up the handywork of the Horfield 3.

But they won't.

They should send the players to help out doing some kind of football coaching with kids that will be influenced to become supporters in the future.

But they won't.

And when it happens again. Which it will. They will just tut tut and do nothing in any positive way to repair the damage ot the club that this causes.

I'm merely refuting your claim, Gobbers.

That there are big problems with policing and the judiciary, I do not refute. Nor do I contest that policing and the judiciary are hot political topics. It has nothing to do with your incessant bleating about Cromwell, Toffs, Republicans and Plutocrats, however.

In the national paper (OK it was The Daily Mail) on friday - man admits 420 yes that's four hundred and twenty counts of burglary. Just what human being wouldn't jail that low-life sh*te for years? Answer - the judge who believed he deserved another chance. This government's go soft on the poor criminal rubbish drives me bandy. Red Goblin is also right about the judges - they have too much power (even outside government) and are part of a cosy little club.

:ranting:

Mr Davies said that at Romeo Brown's, Partridge was "worse for drink" and was dancing with a drink in each hand.

"Mr Brooker got involved by throwing bottles at people in and around the fire doors. He lifted an empty wheelie-bin and threw it towards the bouncers.

Partridge charged at the club doors, head-butted them, and knocked himself unconscious.

When passer-by Andrew Rowley tried to help Partridge and talked to police arriving at the scene, said Mr Davies, Partridge gave him an "upper cut" to his chin, fracturing a tooth

Brooker had a previous assault conviction relating to a fight at a kebab van in Milton Keynes four years ago, while Orr had been cautioned in 2003 for pushing a carton of food in a woman's face.

...... indefensible.

i agree orrs and brookers previous don't look good

there are 2 sides to every story and i've worked in many a club

over the years to know that bouncers are no angels, and are taught

to act a certain way (body language) in front off cctv to appear they are

backing off, while at the same time they are saying come on

then you little shit, now there was provication that night because of who they are,

brooker orr and brown were not stood next to partridge when it kicked off they

arrived on the scene when partridge got in to a row and like anyone you help

your mates out, brown was pulling or trying to pull them away, it got stupid yes

and they shouldn't have done it but the point is it's done the club dished out their

punnisment for what the club sees fit for discipline and now the law has done it to,

the point is this was months ago and to what some are saying NOW on how bristol city

should have dealt with it, should have been back then and NOT NOW, we are

going over old ground.

the club gave them a 2nd chance back then and it should stand when they come out,

not sure about partridge as he is not in johnsons FOOTBALLING plans but orr and brooker

along with brown should be welcomed back but with a stern warning LAST CHANCE BOYS.

In the national paper (OK it was The Daily Mail) on friday - man admits 420 yes that's four hundred and twenty counts of burglary. Just what human being wouldn't jail that low-life sh*te for years? Answer - the judge who believed he deserved another chance. This government's go soft on the poor criminal rubbish drives me bandy. Red Goblin is also right about the judges - they have too much power (even outside government) and are part of a cosy little club.

:ranting:

I quite agree that he shouldn't be free to make somebody else's life miserable but I still fail to see how that coroborates RG's argument that our criminal justice system is "the most inefficient, corrupt, and class based in Western Europe." Sure, it is often utterly farcical, disproportionate and downright wrong but I was contesting RG pursuing his usual, dull anti-establishment agenda.

Anyway, we're not going to get anywhere here and we are doing cheshire red a disservice by taking his thread off topic - if we want to have this debate, yet again, about the Toffs, Snobs, Wahwahwah, then we ought to shift ourselves over to the non-footy forum.

As for feeling gutted for Partridge, Brooker and Orr, my opinion hasn't changed. I am simply ashamed of them and it will take more than playing football for the club I support for them to earn my respect back.

I quite agree that he shouldn't be free to make somebody else's life miserable but I still fail to see how that coroborates RG's argument that our criminal justice system is "the most inefficient, corrupt, and class based in Western Europe." Sure, it is often utterly farcical, disproportionate and downright wrong but I was contesting RG pursuing his usual, dull anti-establishment agenda.

Anyway, we're not going to get anywhere here and we are doing cheshire red a disservice by taking his thread off topic - if we want to have this debate, yet again, about the Toffs, Snobs, Wahwahwah, then we ought to shift ourselves over to the non-footy forum.

As for feeling gutted for Partridge, Brooker and Orr, my opinion hasn't changed. I am simply ashamed of them and it will take more than playing football for the club I support for them to earn my respect back.

I still enjoy a bit of Red Goblin from time to time.

You're right though - back to the football. If the club had of sacked these players when they pleaded guilty what could we have said? They didn't and gave them a final chance - that's not such a bad way to handle this. I am ashamed of them and annoyed with them for bringing my club into disrepute but I'm willing to give them another chance.

The whole point here is that blokes going out drinking and brawling is indefensible and the club has punished them and we as supporters have voiced our disapproval.

Jailing them is brutal and stinks of double standards and brings our judiciary system into question - hence the bi-thread.

what is really bugging me about all this is the fact the bouncers were out side in the street

fighting the players???

golden rule as a ISA licenced doorman is the fact once you get a person ejected

from your club you shut the doors and do not participate any further in dealing

with people outside, the shot of the cctv was the fire door used to eject people

from the dance floor, it's not the main entrance which to me suggests the door staff

were game for a fight, now like i said once ejected you shut the doors even if they are kicking

it or chucking stuff you shut the doors, now also those door staff have radios which are linked

to the police control room, so why were the police not called straight away? those radios

are also linked to every doorman in the city center area, i know this to be fact as my time working

in bristol clubs, now 2 wrongs don't make a right but the door staff did not help matters, you don't

as a golden rule go out in a side street as a doorman fighting and leaving your night club unattended.

If people think it's bad pr for our club then it's just as bad for the ISA security industry

how the hell those doorman are keeping their badges is beyond me??? fighting in the street

is a big no, no for a licenced isa doorman.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I still enjoy a bit of Red Goblin from time to time.

You're right though - back to the football. If the club had of sacked these players when they pleaded guilty what could we have said? They didn't and gave them a final chance - that's not such a bad way to handle this. I am ashamed of them and annoyed with them for bringing my club into disrepute but I'm willing to give them another chance.

The whole point here is that blokes going out drinking and brawling is indefensible and the club has punished them and we as supporters have voiced our disapproval.

Jailing them is brutal and stinks of double standards and brings our judiciary system into question - hence the bi-thread.

I don't mind a bit of him myself, it's just that he sometimes diverts threads away from their original topic to pursue his agenda - an agenda which we have all heard a thousand times before.

He can be quite entertaining at times - that he is usually wrong with regard to his anti-establishment propaganda and that he knows he is a Germanic descendant but can't bring himself to admit it just makes it all the more entertaining.

Similarly back on topic. I am willing to give them another chance too. They'll have to do something beyond playing football to earn my respect, though.

As for saying that jailing them is brutal, I'd care to differ. Brutal is giving an innocent bystander who was offering you his assistance a crunching uppercut.

Andrew Rowley is the bloke that I am personally "gutted for".

I don't mind a bit of him myself, it's just that he sometimes diverts threads away from their original topic to pursue his agenda - an agenda which we have all heard a thousand times before.

He can be quite entertaining at times - that he is usually wrong with regard to his anti-establishment propaganda and that he knows he is a Germanic descendant but can't bring himself to admit it just makes it all the more entertaining.

Similarly back on topic. I am willing to give them another chance too. They'll have to do something beyond playing football to earn my respect, though.

As for saying that jailing them is brutal, I'd care to differ. Brutal is giving an innocent bystander who was offering you his assistance a crunching uppercut.

Sure - agreed. Drink was probably to blame. No excuse whatsover.

what is really bugging me about all this is the fact the bouncers were out side in the street

fighting the players???

golden rule as a ISA licenced doorman is the fact once you get a person ejected

from your club you shut the doors and do not participate any further in dealing

with people outside, the shot of the cctv was the fire door used to eject people

from the dance floor, it's not the main entrance which to me suggests the door staff

were game for a fight, now like i said once ejected you shut the doors even if they are kicking

it or chucking stuff you shut the doors, now also those door staff have radios which are linked

to the police control room, so why were the police not called straight away? those radios

are also linked to every doorman in the city center area, i know this to be fact as my time working

in bristol clubs, now 2 wrongs don't make a right but the door staff did not help matters, you don't

as a golden rule go out in a side street as a doorman fighting and leaving your night club unattended.

If people think it's bad pr for our club then it's just as bad for the ISA security industry

how the hell those doorman are keeping their badges is beyond me???

It's clear, with your experience, that you know what you are talking about here, cider head. It is very possibly the case that the bouncers were no angels in this incident. The players had the option to press charges but chose not to do so - possibly as a damage limitation exercise.

The difference is that bouncers are not role models. They aren't in high profile positions. That doesn't give them licence to act like thugs but the players really should know better than to offer themselves as fodder for them and to put themselves in these situations.

no it's not right but mabe partridge thought he has going to be punched by him and misread it badly wrong,

look at it this way your in a punch up you go down then someone leans over you the natural senses is defence.

but yeah the lad did not deserve a punch.

It's clear, with your experience, that you know what you are talking about here, cider head. It is very possibly the case that the bouncers were no angels in this incident. The players had the option to press charges but chose not to do so - possibly as a damage limitation exercise.

The difference is that bouncers are not role models. They aren't in high profile positions. That doesn't give them licence to act like thugs but the players really should know better than to offer themselves as fodder for them and to put themselves in these situations.

i agree there although the bouncers are sober and should not go in to the street fighting people intoxicated

people they have just ejected the doors should be firmly shut and police called to disperse these people

even if they are kicking the doors, fact is it was the side street fire exit by the dance floor and these doorman fancied a ruck.

but yeah city players are role modles and really should not be there, what i'd like to see when they come out

of prison is to do a lot of voluntary in the community, they have done wrong and have paid for it

i just don't feel they need to be sacked.

no it's not right but mabe partridge thought he has going to be punched by him and misread it badly wrong,

look at it this way your in a punch up you go down then someone leans over you the natural senses is defence.

but yeah the lad did not deserve a punch.

We're going around in circles a bit here now. The simple answer is not to put yourself in the situation where you are in a punch up, on the ground.

We're going around in circles a bit here now. The simple answer is not to put yourself in the situation where you are in a punch up, on the ground.

yeah we are and i agree.

i'm not happy with what they have done but it's done.

so what are we all trying to say? that they should be sacked?

i think that's the bottom line of this thread and i don't think they should

be sacked, obviously partridge will leave as he is not in johnsons footballing plans

but brooker and orr are so it's decision time for city, you may feel they

should be sacked fair enough that's your view i except that, i guess we'll

leave it at that.

:farmer:

yeah we are and i agree.

i'm not happy with what they have done but it's done.

so what are we all trying to say? that they should be sacked?

i think that's the bottom line of this thread and i don't think they should

be sacked, obviously partridge will leave as he is not in johnsons footballing plans

but brooker and orr are so it's decision time for city, you may feel they

should be sacked fair enough that's your view i except that, i guess we'll

leave it at that.

:farmer:

No, I don't think they should be sacked. The club would suffer from that more then the players would. They will have served their punishments to their employeers and to their peers in the wider community in a few weeks time and a line should be drawn under it at that point.

Earning respect, however, is an altogether different thing.

I certainly do not believe that Orr, Brown or Partridge should be sacked. Partridge I'm not sure on. I presume Orient have cancelled his loan period?

On release the players should concentrate on not just regaining fitness and putting 100% into their careers but consider what they can do to put something back into the community.

Bear with me it includes a serious message re our jailbirds.

A friend was taken to Hospital at circa midnight with serious chest pains and I went along to try and provide any comfort I could.

I was there for 5 hours and during this time he was not seen by a Doctor, a nurse did give him some pain killers. He was in constant pain and every 5 to 10 minutes was in agony for short periods of time. Why had no Doctor seen him? I'll tell you.

A&E was full of neanderthal thugs with varying cuts, broken bones etc from nightclub fights. A fair number of these mindless idiots were not only abusive to the nurses and doctors attempting to provide them with some comfort and treat their injuries but also on 3 separate ocassions I witnessed violence or attempted violence towrds the hospital staff. At one point no less than 6 Police Officers were at A&E attempting to sort out these mindless thugs fuelled by alcohol and worse from their evening in the local bars and clubs. Their partners / friends were just as bad, the language and abuse was quite frankly disgusting.

This is the type of behaviour is apparently the norm late on a weekend night.

Now my point with regard to Bristol City.

I was disheartened and disappointed to read the following quote:

Miles Hendy, from the Bristol City Supporters' Trust, said: "I kind of feel gutted for them because they've been made an example of because they are footballers."

Sorry Miles you are utterly and completely wrong. You should not be gutted that players were sent down for fighting whilst fuelled by alcohol from between 6 and 8 hours drinking. You should be gutted that professional footballers employed by our club would drink to the extent and length of time that they acted in the way they did. They are no better than that which I was appalled to have witnessed in the early hours of last night. All three have previous, I personally don't believe that Brooker or Orr would have had custodial sentences imposed if they did not have previous convictions.

oh right so if a robbing bastard broke in my house and i wanted to defend my self i should be put in prison??

becase lets get the fact right ..our player were attacked first ....the other guys got ff scott free..no pun intended.....so its no different the wprld has gone PC mad!

Archived