IGNORED

How Many Points From 10 Games?

Ben4BCFC

I'd like to think we'll win both home games, neither opposition will be up there and we really should be winning them convincingly, giving us 15 after 10 games.

I am not confident about the away games, I think Tranmere will be too much for our thin squad and maybe we'll get a draw at Port Vale making it 16. Hope I'm wrong and we win them both obviously.

Much hinges on the manager's selection tomorrow night. If we play without some sort of midfield cover for our bare bones defence we could be on the wrong end of a confidence sapping dicking. We need to ensure that this doesn't happen because with players unavailable low confidence would make those two home games far from easy.

i honestly think we can win all those games, Port Vale always have a good start to the season but they always end up mid table!

AGREED> With the exception of perhaps your Bradfords, your Forests's, your Swanseas's's and your Huddersields's's's, we should be confident of upsetting any team in this division on their own tump.

I look at the table and all I see are ex-conference sides and clubs perenially rooted to the lower divisions.

The brawlers have been punished, they have accepted their punishment and the Club as a whole can focus on results and promotion, rather than impending doom. Now I believe GJ will take full control. He's no squeaky-voiced Cockney Mug and I can see us taking-off. COME ON YOU REDS. :city:

On a totally different note: Phil Neville. How does he continuously pull on the 3 Lions? A Joke!

Archived