IGNORED

Incider Gag Of The Week

Ian M

Due to TomF's gallavanting around the country this week's GotW is an OTIB exclusive as he forgot to give the password to the other site staff....

Enjoy.

IPB Image

Not many things make me laugh out loud, that did, and sent bits of dinner everywhere :D

Due to TomF's gallavanting around the country this week's GotW is an OTIB exclusive as he forgot to give the password to the other site staff....

Enjoy.

IPB Image

Yes, but you have the Password Madger :whistle:

Maybe I should disclose the user who has PM'd me saying 'where is the link to this on ebay, I can't find it?' :rofl2br:

• Admin

Yes, but you have the Password Madger :whistle:

Maybe I should disclose the user who has PM'd me saying 'where is the link to this on ebay, I can't find it?' :rofl2br:

Nah, I have the password saved amongst my cookies on a different PC. Not the same :P

Hey, thats my line ! :ranting:

Hey To-ny, my family, your family, we've been doing business together for many years now, you know I mean no disrespect.

Come to my home, I have the finest wine, I make my speciality bolognese, bring Fat Paulie and the rest of them - it'll be beaudiful, beaudiful! Besides, I have a job that needs discussing...

Archived