IGNORED

Cotterill's Shirt Sponsorship

jimtastic

We agreed at the Trust board meeting tonight that we'd put the shirt up for auction at our Sportsman's Dinner on 12th October at Cadbury House with a reserve price.

If anyone would like to own this shirt, the shirt he played his last game for City in, please come to the dinner. Tickets are £33 for Trust members, £37 for non-Trust members or £33 for groups of 8 or more.

In addition to a three course meal you get to hear from Mark Watson (one of the UK's best comedians and a City fan), Gary Johnson and City Legend Norman 'Bites Yer Legs' Hunter

If you compare the price of our Sportsman's Dinner with other similar dinners, and compare the quality of the speakers, you'll see that this is exceptionally good value.

If you fancy a good night out and want to see how much Dave Cotterill's shirt raises (or bid of course!), please come along. Send an email to info@bristolcityst.org.uk for ticket info or visit the Trust website

Bid for THIS shirt at the Sportsman's Dinner with Norman Hunter on 12th October :

IPB Image

Source of image, bcfc.co.uk

Mark Watson:

IPB Image

Phone bidding for the exiles allowed???

Not that I would but just in case one of our rich exiles....

If there are any exiles who would like someone attending to be their bidder on the evening they can drop me a PM and we'll get it arranged.

I think we could also accept sealed bids with the envelope being opened on the evening and the auction starting at the highest sealed bid. Not sure really how auctions work so I assume this OK but will check.

Archived