IGNORED

Rosenior Eyes Right Back Spot!

Cider Army

Thats what we do best play players out of postion!

I could be wrong but was it Wilson that said he could not work out what his best postion was.

Think Wilson just honestly thought he was better up than Lita.....no comment,

do remember seeing Liam play against Clevedon Town when he was 16 playing with the reserves and he was awesome, head and shoulders above anything else on show that day...........played Centre Half that day

can't say I'm surpised to see him doing so well, England will probably happen eventually......just a shame it was a mighty cock up on the contract front, hopefully the sell-on clause will earn us a few bob in the future

I bet SL wishes he had used a Guaranteed Delivery Service, or posted the Offer a few days earlier!

The unfortunate thing is... if the boy had stayed here he would never have got in the first team as a full back or a forward....

Thus he would have been given a free as being surplus to requirements and would of by now have been playing for Forest Green Rovers.

I suspect the kid and his dad both know this and will one day buy Mr Landsdowne/Our club secretary a very ######ing large drink for doing him such a great favour....

Yep a possible Ingerland international who couldnt even make the bench for us....Our players are never quite as a good as somebody else's are they????????????

:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Rant over...

Archived