IGNORED

Panic!

Percy Parrot

Temporary blip? Or is it all coming undone?

A couple of worrying thing from past two games (other than the 1 point from possible 6)-

1. Saturday- 4 of our players went up with one of theirs...but their guy got the header in.

2. Tuesday- they had ONE shot on goal all game...and scored from it. We had, I think, 24!!!

Still fairly positive, so lets hope everyone keeps backing the team. I do just wonder if it's time for Leroy's start.

I re-itterate- I think we need to be more than just 'in the zone' come April...because we can expect to drop a fair few points in those last 8 games.

PS- just to make last night worse, the delayed kick off meant I missed my last tube back home. So, using night buses and my legs I made it home...rolled in at 3:00am!!!!!

Still fairly positive, so lets hope everyone keeps backing the team. I do just wonder if it's time for Leroy's start.
As you know PP, the stronger backing will be away from home.

Remember the Brighton game when Leapy had the ########s and Danny paired Tins and Wilkshire in central-midfield for the first time. This was a very positive team selection and I'd go for it again, with Miller and Leroy up front. This is not denigrating Tommy D's performances, just going for 2 attacking midfielders. Brown and Goodfellow would continue on the left and right respectively.

######d all chance of it happening though. Unless Danny does a Worzel Gummidge and puts on a different head.

Archived