IGNORED

If It Isn't Us It's Them [Merged]

Red Cloud

Could this happen on this forum where the chairman would take legal action against posters on here.

The chairman of the gas supporters club has packed it in because he has become fed up with how the club is being run :) Also he has had letters of complaint off of Dunsford about thing said about himself and the club on the fans web site. Dunsford is now looking at taking legal action against fans on the forum.

Oh well nice to see all is well :devil:

Could this happen on this forum where the chairman would take legal action against posters on here.

The chairman of the gas supporters club has packed it in because he has become fed up with how the club is being run :) Also he has had letters of complaint off of Dunsford about thing said about himself and the club on the fans web site. Dunsford is now looking at taking legal action against fans on the forum.

Oh well nice to see all is well :devil:

Serves them right for being filthy sags :)

I think the bigger picture is he felt the supporters club was being pressured into being a yes Mr Dummyford club. The non inclusion and then threats from the gas implies problems between the two.

I would advise Milo et al to give this chappy a call and have a good chat with him. I think somewhere here there are some good pieces of advice that our supporters trust could learn from. I'm not implying there is anything wrong at the moment but for future possible situations.

Archived