IGNORED

My Nips

BristolCity1992

My nipples have gone from pink to a really dark brown and they hurt quite a bit.

Anyone that knows me and sees me quite often knows that I have the habit of playing with my nipples when I am bored to be honest it does my nut in but it is one of those thing.

They have now gone really brown and both have been erect for quite a long time 2-3 days and are really sore especially since i just got out of my bath the first one I have had for four days I think (random fact there)... I have not played with either for about a week.

Should I be worried or will it go away anyone know?

I avoided the obvious replies to that as you may genuinely have problems, but I don't expect others will be so caring. If you are serious, why did you post it on here, as a football forum is hardly the most compassionate of places at the best of times, and if they suspect you are a bit unusual they will use that against you until you give up and commit suicide.

My nipples have gone from pink to a really dark brown and they hurt quite a bit.

Anyone that knows me and sees me quite often knows that I have the habit of playing with my nipples when I am bored to be honest it does my nut in but it is one of those thing.

They have now gone really brown and both have been erect for quite a long time 2-3 days and are really sore especially since i just got out of my bath the first one I have had for four days I think (random fact there)... I have not played with either for about a week.

Well if your a girl you could be pregnant :w00t:

I would suggest a visit to the doctor. It could be mastitis, an infection of the nipple or breast tissue, possible in men and women (so stop sniggering lads). If female, a pregnancy test would be an advisable precaution.

From Nurse Kevin

I'm male, I think "Kevin" rather gives it away

(although I once knew an Irish nun called Sister Kevin....... never mind)

Is it to late to delete my reply....DAMN.

Ok as you are a male.. i would suggest you stop playing with them and see if that helps.

If you had been female i would of offered my help :ranting:

Edit... your not who i replyed too...

i replyed to Bristolcity 1992

Stop putting them up peoples arses would be a good start.

Guest DrFaustus

They have now gone really brown and both have been erect for quite a long time 2-3 days and are really sore especially since i just got out of my bath the first one I have had for four days I think (random fact there)...I have not played with either for about a week.

You only have 2? Freak

Archived