IGNORED

Keep The Faith

wacker1969

For gods sake two bad results and its all doom

And gloom.

Weve all got to stick together and get behind them and believe.

I dont think we played as bad as we did in some of the 11 match run

We went on.

This division is,nt much kop and for that reason we still have every chance.

Big games at home, win them and second place is well within are grasp if not first.

Lets face it swiddle and qpr are still adrift of us and both away records are dubious (both visit plymouth)

If we dont believe that will only affect those on the pitch.

Come on city start the thing going again by taking 3 pts on sat.....

Moderator's Note: Please do not post entirely in Upper Case. People can hear you without the need for you to shout. Thank you.

If swindon catch us then we are in trouble,

I chat to a lot of there fans,they all think if we had their

Two strikers the title race would be all over.

Moderator's Note: Please do not post entirely in Upper Case. People can hear you without the need for you to shout. Thank you.

My faith aint in issue, its my confidence, back by years of us bottling it!!

Poor performances recently aint been punished, and Sheff Wed was a last minute killer, so no prob there, its the 2nd aimless performance gaint bottom of the table Wycombe. There seemed to be no fire in the belly, after losing like that on sat, and owing Wycombe one for the ###### performance up there!! That worries me, strike force ability apart we have as good a team as any in the promotion race, but strikers, we DO have the worst of the top six, and we damn well shouldnt have!! Thats what worries me. and it wont be the fans that affect confidence, it will be the strikers not getting goals will feed through to the rest of the team, its human nature. And Swinedead are right they are back in the hunt, and had we got their strikers it would be game over and QPR/Plymuff fighting for second!!

I'm still backing the team!! but I'm not as confident as I was in January.

Aye and Peterborough won on Tuesday too, they'll be catching us also shortly.

Just think if not for that lucky 11 match unbeaten run where we'd be now?

Your point is???

I'm living in the real world, and you are in a paralell universe, where Peterboro are on top- a nightmare which you should be ashamed of unleashing on an unsuspecting public- you may create mass hysteria in Cambs Sir, where is you sense of civic duty?? Good Lord where would we be if everyone unleashed Peterboro on the up rumours!!!

Guest citygirl4ever

So we lost a game........ plymouth and Qpr have lost games........we were never going to keep winning 4ever were we ? And a draw on tuesdays a point at least, ok so it was to bootom of the league with their 3rd choice goalkeeper, but you cant win then all can you? If we don't win Saturday though, i might not be so optimistic......i mite start thinking were going to chuck it all away like we usually do......fingers crossed we dont. :rolleyes:

Archived