IGNORED

Team Tonight

Wilksi

I reckon it will be the same team tonight as it was last weekend...

I hope it is anyway.... :pray:

I wouldnt be suprised if a formation change is on the cards - either 3-5-3 or 4-5-1 with keogh moving into centre half and murray and mcalister as wingbacks or with russel or skuse coming into the centre of the park and williams making way.

I think the best we can hope for is to contain them and then hit them on the break.

Lets all be doom and gloom.

Lets not bother going! Just give them the defeat.

Some people on here are so depressing.

We are 8th, less than a quater of games gone...... Yes we aren't setting the world alight, but we are always rubbish at the start of the season.

COME ON YOU REDS

1-2 tonight.... if we don't win l will do a lap of Ashton Gate pitch naked at half Time against orient

P.S Why are we playing tonight instead of tomorrow???

I really wouldn't know what formation/tactics to play tonight as TRFC play with 2 out and out wingers, if we (BCFC) sit back and defend we haven't got the pace to catch them on the break as we did when we won 1-0 on sky (Lita scored from a hoof up the middle) a couple of seasons ago and if we go all out attack they have the pace to catch us.

I cannot understand why we don't try to get some pace in the side by getting 2 premiership loan signings in for a month or so, it could make all the difference and we DO have they money now.

BCAGFC

We are 8th, less than a quater of games gone...... Yes we aren't setting the world alight, but we are always rubbish at the start of the season.

COME ON YOU REDS

1-2 tonight.... if we don't win l will do a lap of Ashton Gate pitch naked at half Time against orient

P.S Why are we playing tonight instead of tomorrow???

Merseyside derby tomorrow

Well I had a dream last night that we drew 1-1, both goals coming in the 86th minute - u heard it here 1st!!

I favour packing the midfield tonight, maybe a 4-5-1, jevo up front on his own with williams and murray as the wide men in the 5 man midfield. Cant see him changing the formation though.

Whenever I listen to city on the radio we lose, so it looks like delayed teletext updates for me tonight!

COME ON YOU REDS!!

I reckon it will be the same team tonight as it was last weekend...

I hope it is anyway.... :pray:

If it's the same team then we'll probably lose...just out of interest are you purporting this as an opinion or a rumour?

I'd be interested to know as I've already slapped some cash on Tranny and if it's the same team I'll probably increase my stake.

I am afraid to say no loan signings will probably mean certain defeat (could be heavy) as we do not have the strikers to hold the ball up and only have 1 player with pace in the side.

BCAGFC

Isn't hindsight a wonderfull thing. BTW, GJ if you want any advice I am available.

BCAGFC

Archived