IGNORED

Whats Your First 11?

Guest mjm slb

Guest mjm slb

[if u were manager for the next game with no injuries or suspensions what would be your starting line up??

heres mine

3-5-2

Goal keeper

Phillips

three centre backs

Hill Coles Butler

Wing backs

Carey Bell

Centrel Midfield

Whilkshire Docerty Tinnon

Forwards

Robberts Miller

[if u were manager for the next game with no injuries or suspensions what would be your starting line up??

heres mine

3-5-2

Goal keeper

Phillips

three centre backs

Hill Coles Butler

Wing backs

Carey Bell

Centrel Midfield

Whilkshire Docerty Tinnon

Forwards

Robberts Miller

Where's the width ?

Carey is a defender, Bell has no pace.

To be a wing back pace is an absolute must!!

You have no one in midfield with any great pace to support the front 2, although Wilkshires positional play impresses when playing centrally.

If it's to be 3-5-2 why not play Roberts just in front of a central pairing of Wilkshire and Doherty.

But after 11 straight wins, why change formation ?

My first 11? lets see....

GK: Cucidini

Back 4: Cafu, Nesta, Hyypia, Roberto Carlos

Midfield: Beckham, Zidane, Figo, Giggs

Up front: Henry, Raul.

I think that might sneak a win against Stockport.

I can't see the logic in changing formation to 3-5-2 no-one was asking for this 3 games ago.
Your right i don't think its the formation its the players. Wilson has to go and restore their confidence and get them going again thats the real challenge that has to be met. As for ym first 11.........

Simple 4-4-2 is always the best in my eyes.

GK Phillips

DL Bell

DR Carey

DC Hill

DC Coles

ML Goodfellow

MR Roberts

MC Doherty

MC TINS

ST Lita

ST Peacock

It was a hard decision taking Brown off because he hasn't really done badly, but i think he just runs into players to much rather then actually attempting to ghet past them. Also he can wack in a terrific cross, but only 1 out of every 5.

Having Goodfellow and Roberts on the wings would give us a lot of pace, ok none of them are superb at crossing but they both got a bit of skill and got much more chance of getting past defenders. They both cut in a shoot a lot which i think is good. look at how Murray got all his goals last season. You need shots to get goals and anything can happen if the keeper does save it, theres a chance hes going to drop it and leave it for our strikers to tap in, which Lita is good at. They could whip in a few crosses anyone who plays professional football got the ability to put in a half decent cross, but they always have the option to pass it to Doherty or Tinman in the middle who got a nack of creating chances.

Up front i think Peacock and Miller need to be shown that their place isn't guarenteed and if you don't get goals your not going to be played week in week out, because they shouldn't be. So i chose Peacock over Miller simply because i think he would be better alongside Lita. If Miller was to play with Lita both of them are a bit to light and could get knocked off the ball to easily. However i would definately take peacock off second half if he isn't playing rally well just to get him to know he isn't going to be playing a full match even if he doesn't score.

The defence is fairly simple, Carey has a lot of experience as right back now and we all know he can play really well there, i think its a matter of sticking by him and eventually he will get away from his sticky patch. Bell, hes getting progressivly slower, however he still does a good job he supports the left wing really well and whips in some great crosses. Hill and Coles in the middle because i feel Butler is really poor and is losing it completely whearas Coles and Hill and as safe as houses at the back.

Docs and Tinman in the middle wasn't hard, both fight for every ball, both create chances and both put 100% into everygame and make a difference.

AND of course Phillips in goal who else!?!?!?

Guest citygirl4ever

phillips

carey fortune coles hill

goodfellow doherty tinnion wilkshire

peacock lita

SUBS

stowell

butler

Woodman

miller

A.Brown

Who else but Phillips ? he's come on so much in the last to seasons.

Cole has been a god in defence, definitley my player of the season, Fortune has played so well in the times he's come on, and we'd need he size and strength if were in div 1, so he needs appearances now. 3 in defence leaves gaps, so matty AND louis are needed to tidy things up and feed balls through to wilksire/goodfellow, who will produce an immaculate cross into the box for peacock to header in, or lita to tap in! Doherty can stop the ball from getting any further away from midfield and tinnion is there to keep the ball on the ground and provide perfect little passes.

Brown S

Carey, Coles, Fortune, Bell

Brown M, Doherty, Tinnion, Brown A

Roberts, Miller

Subs

Phillips

Hill

Wilkshire

Goodfellow

Peacock

Before anybody asks; no I haven't forgotten Lita, Burnell, Butler, Woodman etc.

This is who I would genuinely start with if I was Manager; which I should be :rolleyes:

Guest exiledred

GK Phillips

DR Carey

DC Butler

DC Coles

DL Hill

MRGoodfellow

MC Doherty

MC Tins

ML Brown (with crossing practice)

F Miller

F Roberts

Subs: Lita, Wilkshire, Woodman, Bell, Peacock

This is my team based on current form etc and the team that I think is strongest in all positions

Archived