IGNORED

Dolman Too Loud !

andy g

This has been annoying me for a little while, but maybe you young-uns will think this is daft...

The pre-match music in the Dolman is so loud now its hard for me to hear other people speak (and especially hard for the old fella who sits next to me and has a hearing aid). We used to be able to chat to each other in the minutes before the match began, but now we have to shout at each other.

And last night was the final straw ! What was all that 'you now have five minutes to find your seats' rubbish ? Whats the f'ing point ? We can all see the clock or can ask a friend the time ! I've never forgotten that the match is about to start in the past.

We don't NEED all this extra hype before a game. We all know how important the match is. And turn down the volume in the Dolman !!!

(I'm going to get my pipe and my slippers now...)

I think they are copying Sheffield Wednesday, who treat their pre match build up as a circus. The tannoy announcer does lots of "Welcome to the greatest show on Earth", and Now for the main event" as the teams come out to hundreds of blue balloons. It may have its place in American football or Baseball, but in English soccer it just sounds naff.

This has been annoying me for a little while, but maybe you young-uns will think this is daft...

The pre-match music in the Dolman is so loud now its hard for me to hear other people speak (and especially hard for the old fella who sits next to me and has a hearing aid).  We used to be able to chat to each other in the minutes before the match began, but now we have to shout at each other.

And last night was the final straw !  What was all that 'you now have five minutes to find your seats' rubbish ?  Whats the f'ing point ?  We can all see the clock or can ask a friend the time !  I've never forgotten that the match is about to start in the past.

We don't NEED all this extra hype before a game.  We all know how important the match is.  And turn down the volume in the Dolman !!!

(I'm going to get my pipe and my slippers now...)

The music in the Atyeo is also too loud - cant chat before the game without being about 1inch away from the other person's ear!

That naff American type pre-match hype was terrible last night.

yeah i thought you meant from the title that the singing in the atyeo was too loud!

the 'music' or 'noise' in the Atyeo is also far too loud i thought.mabe if we had a decent sound system then it might be ok but still turn it down a notch.

i could barely hear what my mate was saying! :rolleyes:

Archived