IGNORED

We Are........

Portland Bill

• Admin
:angry:  2ND IN THE LEAGUE, ONE DEFEAT IN 13( last min goal). For fox sake STOP MOANING :rolleyes:  :dunno:  :(  :D  :D  :D  :angry:  :angry:
Why do so many people on here confuse discussion and critical analysis, with moaning?

If we were 10 points clear at the top of the league with one game to go, critical analysis would still have a place, enjoy the debate and make a valid argument for your point of view.

Why do so many people on here confuse discussion and critical analysis, with moaning?

If we were 10 points clear at the top of the league with one game to go, critical analysis would still have a place, enjoy the debate and make a valid argument for your point of view.

Ive just got home from the late shift at work, thought lets see whats on the City forum? :dunno: . I feel so depressed reading some of the stuff on here that i feel like doing the night shift :( . Debate is one thing, MOANING is another. Were in a promotion place with the top teams STILL to come to US, lets be positive, you never know it may work!! :rolleyes:

City usually play better against the better teams anyway, take it from me after watching this club's games for 34 years its a pattern that has emerged. That's why we normally play awful against the Gas :rolleyes::dunno::( .

Guest blairhater

I don't consider people expressing their views to be "MOANING".

Expression of views should be encouraged and not berated.

Restiction and labels? umm, no ta.

Hes got it spot on. After the performance against Wycombe what were supposed to do.

Come on here and completely ignore that we just played a match played abysmally and only got 1 point from bottom of the league?

Its a discussion forum you discuss matters that are happening mainly within city. We drew against Wycombe bottom of the league. Are you lot saying you are happy with that?

I know as a city fan I'm not, and any city fan whose happy with a draw against bottom of the league and thinks that its good enough to keep us in the top two must not have a clue.

If city play well we say so, if they play badly we say so. You could look at it the completely opposite way. If we were to go on a 11 match losing streak once we won we would on come on here happy and full of praise and I'm sure you lot wouldn't complain at that then!

Eeverything is not always 100% perfect in this world so live with it. Pretending everything is always perfect is just kidding yourselfs!

Oh silly me, i forgot, were supposed to win EVERY game arent we.I DO know what i am on about mate, was there when we were 92nd in 83?and have been ever since. Wycombe are fighting to stay up and got a point.Win or lose I'm City, perhaps your not ? :rolleyes:
Win or Lose I'm city, I'm just not a person that is happy with a 1-1 draw with Wycombe. If you are then you clearly don't have ambition for this club.

If city was top of the Prem, champions league winners, fa cup winners and league cup winners, won ever game for 3 years, then we went to Man Ure played abysmally lost 1-0.

I still wouldn't come on here saying never mind we lost.

I would come on here and comment on what i thought went wrong. The same way i would of come on here after every match we won and praised their team on their terrific win!

Get the point that we are not moaning we are commenting on what we think went wrong and how it can be corrected, if it needs to be, was it a one off.

WE ARE NOT MOANING JUST COMMENTING ON WHAT WENT WRONG, AND SOMETHING MUST OF WENT WRONG TO OF ONLY GOT 1 POINT FROM BOTTOM.

Can i make myself any clearer?

Oh silly me, i forgot, were supposed to win EVERY game arent we.I DO know what i am on about mate, was there when we were 92nd in 83?and have been ever since. Wycombe are fighting to stay up and got a point.Win or lose I'm City, perhaps your not ? :rolleyes:
PB,this discussion will never go away.

We ALL support our great club & many of us show it in different ways.

You seem very pleased to except the fact that we were woeful on Tues & that Wycombe were the reason we didn't perform.

I saw it as a lack lustre display against a very poor side. :dunno:

So there we have it a difference of opinion. But are you a better fan than me? :(

You are right we are in a great position & one I am pleased about. But I am sure DW wants better as do the Board.

Constructive critisum is what its all about & every fan has the right to voice his opinion on how he feels we are (or aren't) performing.

You see it as moaning, I see the majority of it as fans wanting the ultimate success for their beloved team.

But will these 'moaning' fans shout less loadly than you?

Have you not been disappointed & frustrated & never asked why? what? or When? we should have done something different?

Tell the truth, PB did you come out of the ground on Tues & thought we performed well & was glad that we got a draw? If so you are in the minority.

Fans do moan, but they also make very constructive points about where things went wrong.

We are there & we will ALL be shouting them on to promotion ( with the odd moan) :P

No, i dont think i am a better fan than anybody.I just get fed up with the fact that if we dont win every game then some people think its the end of the world.We go through this time after time.You watch, if we lose at Stockport there will be people on here saying sack the manager :rolleyes: .

No, i dont think i am a better fan than anybody.I just get fed up with the fact that if we dont win every game then some people think its the end of the world.We go through this time after time.You watch, if we lose at Stockport there will be people on here saying sack the manager :clap: .
I knew it !! :clap::clap: , sacking the manager always works doesnt it :angry: Ask the gas !!! :clap:

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Yea. Lets have no-more 'Wilson Out' post! How many managers have they had in the last few years and look where it got them!

Yea. Lets have no-more 'Wilson Out' post! How many managers have they had in the last few years and look where it got them!

I agree. Why get rid of a manager who got us 11 straight wins?! QPR are very capable of losing their game in hand which would mean, providing we get back to winning ways which I believe we will, that we would stay two points clear of them. :clap:

Be positive!!! :clap:

Archived