IGNORED

Last Night

BCFC Grim

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned as I'm to tired to check(didnt get back till three due to damn traffic :ranting: )

To start with i did enjoy the game bar the result last night and at times we played some smart football. But we lacked quality up front and from the wingers(what wingers :blink: )

When the final whistle went, we did not have one winger on the pitch and when the first whistle was blown we had one winger(short of confidence and to ne honest not getting any younger),which overall didnt think was too bad last night.

This is simply not good enough for a team who likes to pass there way through opponents.

Secondly bar the pace of JW, our strikers offered us little. We has no-one to hold the ball up as their striker Taylor and even Greenachre(sp) did well, bringing other players in to the game. I'm sure when Brooker and enoch return this will improve.

We had not one person on the bench that could have improved these problems which is a bit worrying. We did not have what i call an impact player with pace. (DC anyone?How amatuer, selling our only player with pace and the skill at running at players withot bringing in any sort of replacement.)

Can we get promotion with these gaps in the team?

On a positive note, i feel again noble was top draw and i seem to remember someone calling him a pub standard player :blink: Basso again was excellent(what a save in the first half), and didnt put a foot wrong. Thats three consistent games now! :me?: The defence are starting to improve and played very well last night.

Overall, lacked quality at times but couldnt fault the effort and desire.

Bring on Tuesday :city:

Archived