IGNORED

Are You Kidding Me?!?!?! Scott Brown

x3widRacin

Scott Brown Saved three consecutive Spot Kicks today against Yeovil Town reserves, how is this not at least the headline?!? brilliant!
Quite agree, a great achievement even if the first two were apparently illegal. Don't think I would be letting K. Gall take pen's if I was Gary Johnson though. :rolleyes:

Probably for all the reasons you mention above!!
I know he hasnt been putting Stowell on the bench in recent games but i will actually go home if he ever had to come on for Phillips. I dread the day Phillips gets injured, we dont have anyone have as good, well we do but it seems he is invisable to Wilson :rolleyes:

I dread the day Phillips gets injured, we dont have anyone have as good, well we do but it seems he is invisable to Wilson  :dunno:
I've heard that a few times about a few different players :rolleyes::(

I've only saw Brown play once, but have to say that I was very impressed with him. Looked very calm, kicking was good, and seemed to have a pretty good command of his area.

I don't see what we have to lose by signing him on a 2-3 year contract. The only fee that would be involved would be a signing on fee (as he isn't contracted to any club) and wages (would I don't imagine would be a problem).

Like Lucy has said, if Philips gets injured the only real cover we have is Stowell, and he doesn't feel me with too much confidence. He is also 38(?) so there is a possibility that may not be around for much longer.

What have we got to lose by signing him?

A just want to say well done to our young reserve keeper Scott Brown For Keeping out Kevin Galls 3 Penaltys. He must be one proud man and if Stowell retires which i think will be next season, he will be our number 2 keeper. if he keeps up doing performances like last night then maybe the new steve phillips :rolleyes:

I thought i remember the original story saying that he was "on trial until the end of the season" which would make him ineligible for first team matches? But i posted again on the Ask Steve L forum just to make sure

Nice to see an interview on the main page that is really cool

A just want to say well done to our young reserve keeper Scott Brown For Keeping out Kevin Galls 3 Penaltys. He must be one proud man and if Stowell retires which i think will be next season, he will be our number 2 keeper. if he keeps up doing performances like last night then maybe the new steve phillips  :rolleyes:
Or even better, the new Scott Brown!

Archived