IGNORED

Xbox 360 Games

Red Finesse

So,.. Almost a year since the mighty 360 was released. Fantastic machine in my humble opinion, had mine since march and has continued to impress.

So i want to know, what 360 games my fellow city fans have bought?

Gamertag: Jonny Morg (please feel free to add me and offer me a match on any game!)

360 games owned in order of greatness (1 being the best)

1.Saints row (recent purchase, easily on par with GTA maybe a smidge more enjoyable,.. well until GTA4 ofcourse!)

2.Fight Night Round 3 (one of my first games, truly addictive and completely satisfying when mastered!)

3.GRAW (Ghost Recon) (another of my firsts, unbelievable game, truly next gen!)

4.Table Tennis (as simple or as technical as you like, only PES gets me as tense as this game!)

5.PGR3 (Superb online, sublime graphics and sound)

6.Uno (arcade) (tend to leave this to the mrs, can be a great laugh with a table full of yanks!)

7.Texas Holdem (arcade) (Pretty decent so long as everyone strays away from the "all in" command!)

8.Perfect Dark (sturdy game, should've been so much better! online can be alot of fun)

9.Hexic (arcade) (Free, never really got a look in)

I don't own football manager, so i never listed it! Just wanted my fellow city fans to list the 360 games they own.

:)

I was playing a journo X360 about a month before they came out. I thought the console was a bit mediocre, to be honest. All the games I played just looked like good Xbox games, so I've just stuck with the Xbox for the time-being.

Of course, when Fable 2 is released, that'll be a different story ;)

I have had my 360 for about 3 weeks now and I am currently playing: -

GRAW - Fantastic game.

MotoGP - Hard as nails but still pretty damn good!

PGR3 - Good game, great online.

Uno - Addictive little game but the soppy music drives me nuts!

Geometry Wars - Space Invaders on acid, I am sooo addicted to this game!

I am thinking about getting Table Tennis and I really cannot wait for Pro Evo 6 (Oct 27th)!

My gamertag is CTID Ryback. If anyone fancies a game on any of the above please feel free to add me.

I Have dead rising on its way this week and have pre-ordered Pro Evo 6.

Thanks for adding me to your friends list Ryback will definately be offering you a game on PES6!

Table tennis is definately worth a look, gets very intense! and at £29.99 maximum offers great value.

I think the latest installment of tiger woods could be worth a look too! (2007 released same day as pes i think!?)

I have had my 360 for about 3 weeks now and I am currently playing: -

GRAW - Fantastic game.

MotoGP - Hard as nails but still pretty damn good!

PGR3 - Good game, great online.

Uno - Addictive little game but the soppy music drives me nuts!

Geometry Wars - Space Invaders on acid, I am sooo addicted to this game!

I am thinking about getting Table Tennis and I really cannot wait for Pro Evo 6 (Oct 27th)!

My gamertag is CTID Ryback. If anyone fancies a game on any of the above please feel free to add me.

Table tennis is definately worth a look, gets very intense! and at £29.99 maximum offers great value.

I think the latest installment of tiger woods could be worth a look too! (2007 released same day as pes i think!?)

Thanks for the recommendation! Got Table Tennis now and it is great.

I picked it up from Virgin who have 2 for 1 on some 360 games at the moment. I only wanted Table Tennis so I bought 2 for £30 and sold one to my mate for half so it only cost me £15. Certainly worth the money!

That should tide me over til Pro Evo 6!!

Archived