IGNORED

Green Green Grass...

GeoTheCiderHead

I see that Green Green Grass is back for a second series, to start this friday. I was just wondering what people thought of the first series. I personally thought it was quite good. It was fairly funny but I can never think of it as a sequel to Only Fools and Horses because without Del Boy and Rodney there is no Only Fools and Horses. But as comedy goes, in general its quite funny and I am looking forward to the forthcoming series.

I see that Green Green Grass is back for a second series, to start this friday. I was just wondering what people thought of the first series. I personally thought it was quite good. It was fairly funny but I can never think of it as a sequel to Only Fools and Horses because without Del Boy and Rodney there is no Only Fools and Horses. But as comedy goes, in general its quite funny and I am looking forward to the forthcoming series.

I enjoyed it as a "stand alone" comedy. The characters are well thought out and the plots are good. I'm looking forward to series two.

Archived