IGNORED

Have You Heard

city3rovers2

First time someones agreed with me in a while.

He needs a good kick up the bloody backside, we have Miller running his soaks off playing a peach and we have Peacock at the moment well not really doing anything.... I wont be there either, be nice to see Miller score as a reward for his hard work (unless its disallowed for no reason at all) :rolleyes:

This is all kicked off after i simply asked was your sarcasm necessarily. 

Still waiting for you to explain when it is and isn't necessary, as I haven't a clue what you're talking about. When is sarcasm truly necessary? Hmm.. do tell.

city3rovers2 didnt help by suggesting in her post i "told you where to go" wrong i did not.....

What, the comment to which you replied "No problemo", until I pointed out how it wasn't particularly even-handed, at which point you back-pedalled quite rapidly? I see..

I do happen to find your humour resonably funny

As long as I explain why I've used it?

it does get a tad tiresome when Lee Peacock gets bought into it simply because whenever i do mention anything about him, my views are always biast of course.

It's just a joke, Lucy. Lighten up.

Anyway lets draw a line underneath this

Yes, please do.

Guest east_dundry_red
Still waiting for you to explain when it is and isn't necessary, as I haven't a clue what you're talking about. When is sarcasm truly necessary? Hmm.. do tell.

What, the comment to which you replied "No problemo", until I pointed out how it wasn't particularly even-handed, at which point you back-pedalled quite rapidly? I see..

Yes, please do.

There you are.Line drawn!

Yes, please do.

Whenever you feel it nessecary to use it Edson. Just felt it was a geniune question and didnt need that quick reply which was sarcastic to the max. I do apologise for having a view and carry on with the sarcasm it is usually quite humerous.

Line drawn, now Lee Peacock.... :rolleyes:

Citygal9 & edson are you married??

you sound like a old married couple!!

great entertainment though  :P  :P  :dunno:  :(

Well I'm glad we are providing everyone with a laugh, it was actually meant to be quite serious at first but its just turned into a bit of a chuckle eh Edson??.... :rolleyes:

To Everyone

I apologise for starting this thread, as it ended up with people being sarcastic and rude. I simply wanted to know if Sturrock was joining Southampton. Next time I have a question, you can bet I won't be asking on this forum. Thank you for your answers, I now know that he is. I hope this means that Plymouth will perhaps be unstable, whie they sort out a replacement.

I wish I hadn't asked now, and in future I will take Edson's good advice and look on the worldwide web. Its a shame that my curiosity doesn't earn my club any money, though, because I won't be coming on this site to ask my questions.

city3rovers2

To Everyone

I apologise for starting this thread, as it ended up with people being sarcastic and rude. I simply wanted to know if Sturrock was joining Southampton. Next time I have a question, you can bet I won't be asking on this forum. Thank you for your answers, I now know that he is. I hope this means that Plymouth will perhaps be unstable, whie they sort out a replacement.

I wish I hadn't asked now, and in future I will take Edson's good advice and look on the worldwide web. Its a shame that my curiosity doesn't earn my club any money, though, because I won't be coming on this site to ask my questions.

city3rovers2

don't worry about it too much it was all a big laugh :rolleyes:

to be honest we have tired of the "drop peacock, buy a forward, drop brown, sturrock" stuff so your post was something we could all get in 2!

As for using the web of information, this forum is on the web of information, so ask away!

This has been fun...

Oh and for the record: Sturrock has become Southamptons new manager - tell your dad! :sport18:

Archived