IGNORED

Who Is Russell Tanner?

RedM

I just found a note in my daughters school bag.It says Russell Tanner of Bristol City Football club is opening a reading room at her school today, pardon my ignorance but who is he?? Sounds like a Gashead to me???!!!!

That ones got me mate, Ive just typed his name into YAHOO along with Bristol City fc zand no matches, although there is two Russel Tanners, one playing in the Ryman Leauge and another playing for some club called Chichester town what ever leauge they are in! Th only thing I can think of is Mickey Tanner, ex Gas and liverpool. (or was it City?)

I just found a note in my daughters school bag.It says Russell Tanner of Bristol City Football club is opening a reading room at her school today, pardon my ignorance but who is he?? Sounds like a Gashead to me???!!!!

Russell Tanner of Study Support Centre fame. He's no gashead, just red through and red (red of BCFC that is).

More BCFC work in the community. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Adam

Thanks for that, I'm reassured that my daughter won't be distressed and not want to go to school after seeing a Gashead there! ( I am only joking for the benefit of the ever increasing Gasheads how visit our forum!).

On a more serious note. I too searched on Google, after trying to find any info about him on the official site, and came up with nothing. Is there anything like a 'who's who' except for the first team and reserves? Is there anything promoting work in the community? If it happens promote it!!!

On a more serious note. I too searched on Google, after trying to find any info about him on the official site, and came up with nothing. Is there anything like a 'who's who' except for the first team and reserves? Is there anything promoting work in the community? If it happens promote it!!!

Try the 'Meet the Community team' section, under Community. Click here.

We are in further discussions with the Community team to get regular news stories on the site regarding their excellent work in the local areas. Watch this space!

Adam

That ones got me mate, Ive just typed his name into YAHOO along with Bristol City fc zand no matches, although there is two Russel Tanners, one playing in the Ryman Leauge and another playing for some club called Chichester town what ever leauge they are in!  Th only thing I can think of is Mickey Tanner, ex Gas and liverpool. (or was it City?)
Mickey Tanner played for us, Nicky Tanner was the gashead!

Try the 'Meet the Community team' section, under Community. Click here.

We are in further discussions with the Community team to get regular news stories on the site regarding their excellent work in the local areas. Watch this space!

Adam

Right, thanks again! It's just me not opening my eyes properly! BUT by me posting on here perhaps now a few more people are more aware of the 'off the pitch' side of the football club. :rolleyes:

Archived