IGNORED

Barry Manc & Mozo's Forum

Nogbad the Bad

Bazza's been banned (not sure of the sentance) for being.....well, you know what Bazza's like. (and you know what the nanny state-like forum OTIB is like). He has definately found a welcome home in the Subbers.

I've become rather non-footy self concsious due to criticism Trev received by cynics in certain quarters. Soft bastard!

Trev is going about his usual business in his own unique fashion, chilling the ##### out mainly. He thinks McCombe had a cracking game the other night but he is a little biassed.

I've become rather non-footy self concsious due to criticism Trev received by cynics in certain quarters. Soft bastard!

Trev is going about his usual business in his own unique fashion, chilling the ##### out mainly. He thinks McCombe had a cracking game the other night but he is a little biassed.

But surely Trev. is more mozo's friend than yours, WTF? :dunno:

Reading that it's almost like you have become mozo, especially as we all know he has a soft spot for the giraffe-like McCombe. :blink:

But surely Trev. is more mozo's friend than yours, WTF? :dunno:

Reading that it's almost like you have become mozo, especially as we all know he has a soft spot for the giraffe-like McCombe. :blink:

Sorry Nogbad, there was an explanation of where Jay had got too but it's been inexplicably removed, all I can suggest is looking at a latter comment I made re barry manc for details.

Anyways, Trev is everyones friend, well most anyway :shifty:

Trev is Love!

Tim could you get Trev to introduce me and Robins to the fellow giraffe that is Jamie McCombe :pray:

I'll bring it up next time I'm around the caravan but GJ's barred Jamie and Trev from being mates as he see's Trev as a bad influence continually pestering him to go out on the piss with him and other such like tomfooleress pass times.

He won't admit it but secretly Trev's still reeling that Jamie made it and he didn't.

Sorry Nogbad, there was an explanation of where Jay had got too but it's been inexplicably removed, all I can suggest is looking at a latter comment I made re barry manc for details.

Anyways, Trev is everyones friend, well most anyway :shifty:

Trev is Love!

I'll bring it up next time I'm around the caravan but GJ's barred Jamie and Trev from being mates as he see's Trev as a bad influence continually pestering him to go out on the piss with him and other such like tomfooleress pass times.

He won't admit it but secretly Trev's still reeling that Jamie made it and he didn't.

So they have lollopped off/eloped together to the Subbers. :dunno::o

WTF,your unique insight into the Trev/McCombe relationship, the curious objection to their friendly rivalry by a rather over-protective GJ, and the wild eyed and petulent response ( green eyed monster :dunno: ) from the scarpered mozo seem to me to be spot on. :clap:

We'll rely on your regular visits to the caravan to keep us informed of Trev.'s well-being during mozo's continued bizarre absence.

WTF,your unique insight into the Trev/McCombe relationship, the curious objection to their friendly rivalry by a rather over-protective GJ, and the wild eyed and petulent response ( green eyed monster :dunno: ) from the scarpered mozo seem to me to be spot on. :clap:

We'll rely on your regular visits to the caravan to keep us informed of Trev.'s well-being during mozo's continued bizarre absence.

Let me tell you, anybody with a professional working relationship with a mate of Trev's has good reason to be objectional of him, :rolleyes: terrible he is.

Although I s'pect he was trying to play the diplomat with those bouncers ( :ranting: ) on that night last October, I also strongly suspect he was the key instigator of the mid week sesh in the first place.

He'll always give it the :me?: mind!

The second to last (the penultimate if you will :D ) sentence re barry_manc I was referring too. (in the brackets)

Seems a bit quiet these days.

I still have a few pints of pear cider down the Sanje with Trev every now and then.

Greetings earthlings.

Unlike the hapless Bazzle, my ban has been self-imposed. I am currently compiling the long overdue Trevist scriptures. Our giraffe friend insisted that the prose are chiselled on to stone tablets because, and I quote, 'that would be well rustic innit!'.

Luckily, he's so pished most of the time that he hasn't realised that I'm just using a marker pen.

So, I shall not be with you all too often. I recommend you seek entertainment on the Supperter's Trust site, where a budding young columnist is cooking up a journalism sh_t-storm...

(EDIT: What a shame Dagest ditched the forum...not the same without him.)

Greetings earthlings.

Unlike the hapless Bazzle, my ban has been self-imposed. I am currently compiling the long overdue Trevist scriptures. Our giraffe friend insisted that the prose are chiselled on to stone tablets because, and I quote, 'that would be well rustic innit!'.

Luckily, he's so pished most of the time that he hasn't realised that I'm just using a marker pen.

So, I shall not be with you all too often. I recommend you seek entertainment on the Supperter's Trust site, where a budding young columnist is cooking up a journalism sh_t-storm...

(EDIT: What a shame Dagest ditched the forum...not the same without him.)

I think, but this is pure speculation, that encrypted in that was "I've left the birds nest (at only 26 that's a record) and have better things to be doing - like becoming a 'columnist' - whilst continuing to better my collection of explicit midget videos with chumps and turnips." :o

Is a shame about dagest... He would have loved saturday, I was just goin down the pub for some pubgrub on deansgate but a load of mancland was sectioned off cos Blair had come up and the hippies where out in full force, doing a march and all this - had a wonder through the stinkers and the ammount of communist literature/propaganda was just funny. Would have loved I say.

I got banned - I was a bit silly one day, and said some stuff that my mate had told me when we were pished and it turns out it was made up - but not by either of us - bit of an odd chain thing went on...

So, what's new on the happyhappy otib forum?

I've got the shakes like a futhermucker

So, what's new on the happyhappy otib forum?

I've got the shakes like a futhermucker

It seems that there was a bit of a lull since you were banned and the good dr went back to school (or where ever)

However Ashtonyate has returned to the fold and entertaining the masses with his vision of the future of the club.

Archived